CFP NC Game: Alabama 26, Georgia 23 - F/OT

ECHS05

Just now, 954gator said:

I'm not trying to say Fromm is some stud, but he made some key plays against OU.   The one that stood out was that delayed pass to the screen that saved UGA on the drive on 3rd down.   Just saying for a freshman he's aight.   Obviously if he had FL's Oline he'd be a nobody. 

Everything with Fromm is inside 10 yards. Anything passed that is a PA pass where the WR is in a one on one situation usually wide open across the middle of the field. I got to watch it first hand.  

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Everything with Fromm is inside 10 yards. Anything passed that is a PA pass where the WR is in a one on one situation usually wide open across the middle of the field. I got to watch it first hand.  

Oh for sure it's easy to be a QB with a powerful run game and a good Oline.  

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Georgia had a lot of good things happen on that last drive and only got a FG.  Missed opportunity.

Yes, but Bama had a big drive go for nothing. Neither team is going to light the other one up in this game. So any scoring chance you squander is magnified. Right now it's not looking good for Bama. 

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yes, but Bama had a big drive go for nothing. Neither team is going to light the other one up in this game. So any scoring chance you squander is magnified. Right now it's not looking good for Bama. 

They got a 3rd down offside, converted a 3rd and 20 with a run. Need TDs with those breaks