We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

17 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Folsoms best team was in 2014. Never played DLS.

DLS thought they would be playing until Week 0 of that year.  Most people think Folsom had something to do with that game not happening then or ever again.

21 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Grants best team and #1 in the country in 08. Never played DLS.

Grant’s ‘08 team wasn’t top 10 in any poll, much less #1 in the country — I believe one poll had them as high as #14, but you can double check if you’d like.   DLS didn’t have an available date to play that team, but in 2010, when Grant was #1 in the country in some preseason polls and beat Folsom’s 2nd best team ever by 21, DLS was most anxious for a game and Grant couldn’t make it work.  2010 was the best year to schedule that game by far and Grant declined and hasn’t really been a worthy opponent since, at least with regards to scheduling a true challenge game

25 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Elk Grove NEVER played DLS. 

And there was only a couple of years where that game would have been compelling, before intersectional matchups became the norm and DLS instead scheduled a recent national champion from socal while EG stayed with an hour of home so didn’t make much effort to schedule anything else

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

I am indifferent towards Folsom, But I have deep rooted distaste for posts of myopic opinions 

I have vast deep taste for your posts and arrogance considering this is basically your first beer. 

And you received a hand out to attend a private school that others weren't able to get. It shouldn't be allowed. 

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

when Grant was #1 in the country in some preseason polls and beat Folsom’s 2nd best team ever by 21

You leave out the part where the 2010 team played Grant, the #1 team in the nation, a second time in the section final, and rolled them. Folsom was a D2 team at the time. There best player was a QB who walked on at Cal Poly. Grant had NFL players. Why leave that out?

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS thought they would be playing until Week 0 of that year.

Possibly. But they haven't played them since. Both teams are able to play each other next year.  DLS should NOT be playing CC. The #1 and #2 teams in NorCal should play. Anything else is just hogwash. 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

And there was only a couple of years where that game would have been compelling, before intersectional matchups became the norm and DLS instead scheduled a recent national champion from socal while EG stayed with an hour of home so didn’t make much effort to schedule anything else

I can't speak on behalf of Elk Grove but I do know their best teams, with Lance Briggs would have presented a HUGE challenge for DLS and those games never happened. There is zero reason these shouldn't have been played. These areas are within 60-70 miles of each other. 

22 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I have vast deep taste for your posts and arrogance considering this is basically your first beer. 

And you received a hand out to attend a private school that others weren't able to get. It shouldn't be allowed. 

Dude I answered your question like a man when you replied to my post by asking a question.  Is Folsom going to accept the challenge from SJB or are they going to pull  a you and just duck the game like you do questions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dude I answered your question like a man when you replied to my post by asking a question.  Is Folsom going to accept the challenge from SJB or are they going to pull  a you and just duck the game like you do questions.

Well, if I was the coach, I would pull the DLS card and say "our schedule is full and we ain't playin!"

Basically that amounts to- I am not sure at this time. 

19 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

1. have not clue what you mean by "vast deep taste" but it sounds lewd and has not place on this site
  2. Arrogance...i am only saying '17 MD team was the best team in the Nation (NorCal is part of the Nation) and would have beaten Folsom by over 35 points.
    1. MD's margin of victory was 33 points and that that includes teams that are ranked higher then Folsom.
  3. You shouldn't below to tell a private institution what to do with its money. If the Bishop of Orange wants to help pay for a portion of a child's tuition that is up to him and the child's family.

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

have not clue what you mean by "vast deep taste" but it sounds lewd and has not place on this site

You said the same thing below. Stop it. 

40 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

But I have deep rooted distaste for posts

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Arrogance...i am only saying '17 MD team was the best team in the Nation (NorCal is part of the Nation) and would have beaten Folsom by over 35 points.

Obviously. But don't talk like you are some king of titles. You are new to the party. The Seahawks won a SuperBowl and haven't won one since. Everyone laughs at their fans who acted like they won 10 titles in a row. 

I cannot tell anyone what to do with their money. But I can have my own opinion, 100 percent. I think handouts dilute the value of the education that hard working people, who have made the right choices in life, can afford to send their kids to. In your case, I believe you cheated and didn't do it the right way. You were given something you didn't earn. Not a good lesson in life. But of course, that is my opinion. 

The stasch sucks. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You said the same thing below. Stop it. 

Obviously. But don't talk like you are some king of titles. You are new to the party. The Seahawks won a SuperBowl and haven't won one since. Everyone laughs at their fans who acted like they won 10 titles in a row. 

I cannot tell anyone what to do with their money. But I can have my own opinion, 100 percent. I think handouts dilute the value of the education that hard working people, who have made the right choices in life, can afford to send their kids to. In your case, I believe you cheated and didn't do it the right way. You were given something you didn't earn. Not a good lesson in life. But of course, that is my opinion. 

The stasch sucks. 

well, that comment was unfounded. looks like i'll have to add this screen name to my ignore list too..

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Your bullshit about peoples economic situation is getting really fucking old.  Talk sports and leave the personal shit out. 

craziest part is he is saying he paid for financial aid i received from the Diocese of Orange...unless he donate to that fund (and i hope you all do) 17 years ago it has nothing to do with him...and if he did donate to that fund (and i hope you all do) 17 years ago not sure why he would be upset that it was handed out...between that and making fun of the cities of Santa Ana and Anaheim, it feels like there is a bigoted under tone to his comments. i could be wrong

here is a link to that fund. I donate every year:

https://6893.thankyou4caring.org/supportmd

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

craziest part is he is saying he paid for financial aid i received from the Diocese of Orange...unless he donate to that fund (and i hope you all do) 17 years ago it has nothing to do with him...and if he did donate to that fund (and i hope you all do) 17 years ago not sure why he would be upset that it was handed out...between that and making fun of the cities of Santa Ana and Anaheim, it feels like there is a bigoted under tone to his comments. i could be wrong

here is a link to that fund. I donate every year:

https://6893.thankyou4caring.org/supportmd

Don't go pulling the race card on me now. I was only pointing out what you received, is not available to everyone. And that is not fair.

If you can't take that, then you have bigger problems in life. 

I prefer talking about winning football games. Something we do a lot of. 

18 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Many people have sad many disparaging things about our school. I am simply dishing what others have been giving. 

If you can't take it, go somewhere else. 

Stop ducking. 

Bottom right hand corner is Coach Richardsons email. Everyone should email him and let him know how someone is speaking of their program and belittling others.