A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

I honestly wish McEachern couldve gone... McEachern is #4 or 5 in GA... but the gap between the Top 6 & the rest is quite large. Top 6 being Grayson, Roswell, Mill Creek, McEachern, Colquitt, & Cartersville.

But McEachern hasnt gone OOS and hasnt gotten a chance to show they are legit to OOSers. McEachern is always talented and always good on both sides of the ball.

McEachern vs Chandler wouldve been a helluva game.

42 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I knew yall would orphan poor Lil undersized Valdosta. 

Valdosta was undersized but outside of the 2 TOs that led to 14 points, and the KO after halftime that Chandler recovered... Valdosta played fine vs one of the Top teams in the West. 

I see no reason to orphan them.

6 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I knew yall would orphan poor Lil undersized Valdosta. 

It has been fun reading about Ga. since the Massacre at Chandler Creek.  Yep now we are down to McEaturn vs. Chandler.  :D.  Chandler, AZ has caused a major disturbance in the Peach State.  First some team name Colequit layed down and now Valdosta on the national stage.  It has been fun reading and after Chandler thumped Valdosta I now have become accustomed to every damn AAAAAAA team in Ga. and that AAAAAA should be dismissed.  Ga accepted the Geico bid then their once beaten AAAAAAA champ backed out sent his 1st cousin to get his head bashed in then the other relatives named every other cousin that would have beat Chandler or I shall quote give them one helluva game.  

AAAAAAA translation for the rest of America is 7A

AAAAAA translation for the rest of America is 6A

AAAAAAA is good JawJaa Ball AAAAAA is not so good JawJaa ball.  

Do you remember when Chandler rounded 3rd Base and Valdosta was blocking home plate?  Well have a look.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta was undersized but outside of the 2 TOs that led to 14 points, and the KO after halftime that Chandler recovered... Valdosta played fine vs one of the Top teams in the West. 

I see no reason to orphan them.

This sounds like something pops would say about DLS.Hope this helps you understand how the rest of us are looking at you.

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This sounds like something pops would say about DLS.Hope this helps you understand how the rest of us are looking at you.

I have no reservations about Chandler being better than Valdosta. I recognize Valdostas place. I believe Valdosta gave away some people, but were not athletic enough to beat Chandler no matter what happened.

Better matchups for the Games wouldve been STA vs Chandler & Bingham vs Valdosta ... but whatever rankings they used were too stupid to realize what Chandler had done outside of 1 football game this season.

59 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It has been fun reading about Ga. since the Massacre at Chandler Creek.  Yep now we are down to McEaturn vs. Chandler.  :D.  Chandler, AZ has caused a major disturbance in the Peach State.  First some team name Colequit layed down and now Valdosta on the national stage.  It has been fun reading and after Chandler thumped Valdosta I now have become accustomed to every damn AAAAAAA team in Ga. and that AAAAAA should be dismissed.  Ga accepted the Geico bid then their once beaten AAAAAAA champ backed out sent his 1st cousin to get his head bashed in then the other relatives named every other cousin that would have beat Chandler or I shall quote give them one helluva game.  

AAAAAAA translation for the rest of America is 7A

AAAAAA translation for the rest of America is 6A

AAAAAAA is good JawJaa Ball AAAAAA is not so good JawJaa ball.  

Do you remember when Chandler rounded 3rd Base and Valdosta was blocking home plate?  Well have a look.

44-14

Wish I could find some quotes from DevilDog before that game... unfortunately you brought down the entire nhsfb forum just so theyd disappear

Atleast no one from GA has remade our rankings placing Valdosta outside the State Top 25 like Texans attempted after their 30 point slaughter.

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

44-14

Wish I could find some quotes from DevilDog before that game... unfortunately you brought down the entire nhsfb forum just so theyd disappear

And Cedar Hill won What in Texas. Texas big Boy Champs don't loose OOS games.  Look hard and go back to Lufkin in 2001.  If they Loose OOS they get their asses kicked in Texas  That is a fact.  Now that's not hard to understand. I also gave BG their props and left it alone.  I also said CH will not win Texas.  You have spent 3 days trying to explain away that ass whipping. Here is a hint it's not that serious.  You are making it worse for Jawjaa.  They should have played the game there and started it at 9pm that way @ 9:30 you guys could have called it quits and went home in the 1st quarter.  Cedar Hill lost 3 games to the #1 team in America and the #2 team in Texas.  Your State Champ lost to the #1 team in Utah or is that East.    Bingham is 1-1 all time in the State of Texas thanks to Valdosta. :D

We are just saying stop digging yourself deeper with this. 

Related image

Texans after Preseason #1 Cedar Hill loses to Bishop Gorman in Texas 44-14

*Texan #1: Ye' boys know what Im'a thankin' bout' our Texas High School Football rankins'

**Texan #2: Whats that?

*Texan #1: We was wrong.

**Texan #2: Hows that?

*Texan #1: Well, now that I done thanked about it... they should probably look this'a'way...

1. Allen

2. DeSoto

And finally... #26 Cedar Hill

See? Them OOSers didnt even beat them a Top 25 Texan squad...

**Texan #2: Why I believe youre right. We really do have the best football in 'Merica dont we. 

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And Cedar Hill won What in Texas. Texas big Boy Champs don't loose OOS games.  Look hard and go back to Lufkin in 2001.  If they Loose OOS they get their asses kicked in Texas  That is a fact.  Now that's not hard to understand. I also gave BG their props and left it alone.  I also said CH will not win Texas.  You have spent 3 days trying to explain away that ass whipping. Here is a hint it's not that serious.  You are making it worse for Jawjaa.  They should have played the game there and started it at 9pm that way @ 9:30 you guys could have called it quits and went home in the 1st quarter.

We are just saying stop digging yourself deeper with this. 

Related image

Your Champs dont play OOS. Thats why.

And I guarantee every single Texan alive was trying to bribe them into losing, to make sure they didnt win State and embarrass Texas.

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Your Champs dont play OOS. Thats why.

And I guarantee every single Texan alive was trying to bribe them into losing, to make sure they didnt win State and embarrass Texas.

Let's try this again for those that are not too smart.  We play OOS with our Powers.  If they loose OOS they are not good enough to win TEXAS. DAMN.  Let me Help you.

Allen beats 2 State Champs lose in Texas

ET Beats DLS, Bentonville, Shiloh Christian, JC etc. all Champs Is ET  a major Texas Power.  Yes they LOST IN STATE HERE ALL THOSE YEARS.  Our Champ can't play OOS teams if they lose in the Playoffs here.  THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM BEING CHAMP. 

Let me simplify is further. We knew BG and  Liberty would go to state in NV.  You had no damn idea that CH or Westlake would here.  So if CH and Westlake would have been good enough to win State then our Champ would have lost OOS.  Exhibit A.  IMG beat Grayson and no one else in Ga. was good enough to beat them.  That was not the case here.  For the record CH was Pre-season higher ranked than Grayson :D.  

SLC lost OOS and lost in the Playoffs here.  2X Lost to FL and OK State Champs and lost to Abilene and Desoto.  Do you understand now. If we loose OOS no matter what a team is ranked in some National Poll they will not win State here. So therefore OUR CHAMP DOES NOT LOSE OOS GAMES.

Trinity lose OOS and lost in the Playoffs here. 2X

CH lost OOS and lost in the playoffs here 2X

DLS, JC, SHILOH CHRISTIAN, BINGHAM, ECA, NEVILLE, HOOVER, STA, BTW, BG, LIBERTY, JENKS, UNION, WEST MONROE, DUTCH FORK, COCOA, PLANT, BELLEVUE.  All of these are national known teams that played Texas Powers.  Texas powers have beaten many of these teams and only ET and Allen won State.   SLC, ET, ABILENE, CH, WESTLAKE,  KATY, DESOTO, Skyline are these not the cream of Texas 6A.  All lost OOS games and guess what happened to them here the same year. Usually a worse ass whipping in State.  Add up the State Championships among  them. Shouldn't 1 of them won State when they lost OOS games they were all top ranked teams and many favored to win State.  DIDN'T HAPPEN. 

I can break it down more if this is too complicate.  Katy beat Bellevue and lost 3 times in Texas.  Why did they not win State. Your argument is our Champs don't play OOS.  Our best do play OOS and if they lose OOS they will get their asses kicked here?  That doesn't happen there.  Why was no other Ga team good enough to beat Colquitt or Grayson in the playoffs?  If that was Katy or NorthShore they would have lost here?

Name the OOS teams that have beat DLS and did not win their State Championships.  I will assure you Trinity is on a small list.

Name the OOS teams that beat Hoover and didn't win their State Championships.  I will assure you Allen is on a Small List

Name the OOS teams that beat Bellevue and didn't win their State Championships. I will assure you Katy is on a small list.

BG beat 3 State Champs, SJB, COCOA and STA.  What makes Cedar Hill different and why did they not have the TX Champs on that list?Because CH was not good enough to win here.  Does that help.  Why did Cali, and Fl not have teams capable of beating those teams for their State Championships?

OUR CHAMPS DON'T LOOSE OOS BECAUSE THE TX POWER THAT LOSE OOS AND  NO MATTER WHAT THEIR NATIONAL RANKING IS WILL NOT WIN TEXAS. 

So we bribed Cedar Hill not to win State.  Yet you Goobers could not convince anyone in JAWJAA into beating  Colquitt or Grayson. LMAO.  

We bribe all of our powers that lose OOS to tank in our Playoffs.  They have been doing this 15 years straight. We have some disciplined tankers unlike. GA, LA, FL, CA, NJ, AL who seem to have a big boy loose OOS yet win State.   Why was no one in Alububba good enough to beat Hoover?  They lost to Allen yet win Alubbuba.  If they would have beaten Allen you would have creamed on yourself till The Woodlands showed up?  :D

Midland Lee vs. West Monroe and Lufkin vs. ECA. Yet only Lufkin did not lose an instate game during the year.  Props to ECA for doing something that doesn't happen beat a Texas team in OOS matchup and that team wins State in Texas. Meanwhile we have a long list with the opposite effect.

Doesn't mean we are the best it does mean what it is a damn Fact. That's why Texans say we should play @ the end of the year and not what some poll says. The polls are often wrong.  

• Like 1

Anyway thanks for giving me and the forum the rundown on all the Teams that would have smoked Chandler.  I am enjoying it.  Sorry for interrupting your flow.  

This was from ATLien to you on the Valdosta vs. Chandler and that is some great dialogue between you.  He had great advice before that game see below

ATLien12x

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • ATLien12x
  • Moderators
  • 1,613 posts
On 12/23/2016 at 6:42 AM, ECHS05 said:

Youve been wrong about Valdosta this year. I do hope they beat Chandler, but you have to remember Chandler is a Top 20 team.... not some nubcake.

Last I looked Valdosta was +11.5 at 5dimes.

I don't have to remember much as I've seen them play this year a few times. They're much better than Valdosta offensively and that'll be the difference in the game. I self quoted the Tucker game so I'm not sure why'd you mention it a second time after it was already self acknowledged 

Valdosta has not looked superior in many games this season and damn sure won't start against Chandler. I'm glad you rep this JAWJA pride thing everywhere you go but there is a time and place to use logic. This is it.

Valdosta gets blown out tonight 

Looks like ATlien nailed it in that post. 

Your Valdosta press conference after Chandler :D Take it eazzzyyy Man

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The 2nd half of the season is what matters. Thats the entire point of the regular season...

Wrong.

I love how you bozos rip STA for a 4 point loss in the season opener but then praise Chandler as if their 45 point loss never happened.

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

They beat Mountain Pointe when it mattered. All one has to do is look at their results and what happened in the 2nd half of the season to know Chandler was playing as well as any team any where... almost.

Mountain Poine would have beat the crap out of Valdosta too.

That's the point.

Lol at Devildog... so much writing to tell us nothing...

Its not that your State Champ do not lose OOS...

Its that they do not even play OoS..

The only team to do it in the past 6 years from the largest class in either TX D1 or D2 was Allen... and they ALMOST lost, 58-53 i believe, to a Dutch Fork squad that was beaten 47-17 in SC

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Is tbat the point? How do you get that from this game?

Because Valdosta doesn't match up physically.

They didn't belong.

All the talk about their defense being so good was laughable. A lot of teams could score 40+ on them simply because they would be physically out-matched.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol at Devildog... so much writing to tell us nothing...

Its not that your State Champ do not lose OOS...

Its that they do not even play OoS..

Let me condense it for you. You understand that TX does not know at the beginning of the year who is going to be the state champ! You are trying to criticize a team for not playing OOS and not being Nostradamus and knowing they were going to win the state championship?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Connman said:

Let me condense it for you. You understand that TX does not know at the beginning of the year who is going to be the state champ! You are trying to criticize a team for not playing OOS and not being Nostradamus and knowing they were going to win the state championship?

Get it together Texas!!!!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Connman said:

Lol..

I say this bc DD spins it as OOS teams can't beat Texas' State Champs... When in reality Texas' large class D1 and D2 State Champs have only played OOS a combined 1 time in the last 6 years. 

No offense, it just is what it is. You are fine letting DD spin that crap however he wants, but comment on me telling truth?  

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Because Valdosta doesn't match up physically.

They didn't belong.

All the talk about their defense being so good was laughable. A lot of teams could score 40+ on them simply because they would be physically out-matched.

Valdosta wasnt physically outmatched... Valdosta was the more physical team. 

Chandler didnt score 44 because they were that much more physical, they scored 44 because they are talented with a good scheme and Valdosta gave them excellent field position 3 times with 3 unforced turnovers.

Only ONE time since Chandlers 1st matchup with Mountain Pointe , 11 games ago, had they failed to score atleast 44 points. And that was 36 points against Mountain Pointe. Only 2 teams scored more than Valdosta vs Chandler in that same time frame also.... and Valdosta isnt known for their offense.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta wasnt physically outmatched... Valdosta was the more physical team. 

Then you don't know anything about size and physicality.

Valdosta was a small team and didn't look like any of the other 3 teams

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Chandler didnt score 44 because they were that much more physical, they scored 44 because they are talented with a good scheme and Valdosta gave them excellent field position 3 times with 3 unforced turnovers.

44 against Chandler

45 against Colquitt County.

39 against Thomas County Central.

This was a good defense?

They're small and have no players but they're really physical and good.

Get a clue.