A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

BC ended the game in teh 3rd, Colquitt ended the game in the 4th.

Top 10 teams don't take 3 1/2 Q to win a game against a non top 100 team. 

No matter how you cut it, Colquitt proved right their and then that they are no top 25 team. 

So you looked at the box score and nothing else is how I read your post... come back to the thread after watching the game please

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

BC ended the game in teh 3rd, Colquitt ended the game in the 4th.

Top 10 teams don't take 3 1/2 Q to win a game against a non top 100 team. 

No matter how you cut it, Colquitt proved right their and then that they are no top 25 team. 

St John Bosco, the No. 1 team NATIONALLY, was tied w/ Jserra the entire second half. They won 35-28  on a touchdown late in the game (one I watched) 

Lol you can’t even see the bias bro. Guessing you couldn’t tell us how Grayson scored because you didn’t watch the game. 

1 minute ago, ron169 said:

So you looked at the box score and nothing else is how I read your post... come back to the thread after watching the game please

a national top 10 team does not take 3 1/2 quarters to beat a non top 100 team. 

I know this from decades of experience.

I also know the BC we sent to GA should have lost BIG to Grayson but did better than did Colqiuitt. 

You now tell me why I would think Colquitt a top 10 team? 

Thanks

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

a national top 10 team does not take 3 1/2 quarters to beat a non top 100 team. 

I know this from decades of experience.

I also know the BC we sent to GA should have lost BIG to Grayson but did better than did Colqiuitt. 

You now tell me why I would think Colquitt a top 10 team? 

Thanks

Crickets still chirping in description of scores

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

St John Bosco, the No. 1 team NATIONALLY, was tied w/ Jserra the entire second half. They won 35-28  on a touchdown late in the game (one I watched) 

Lol you can’t even see the bias bro. Guessing you couldn’t tell us how Grayson scored because you didn’t watch the game. 

let me run this by you again....

a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

Not only that but they beat them more easily than the "new" (lol) best team in GA did.... And this was a very mediocre NJ team by NJ standards. 

So now you want me to rank Colquitt in the top 10, nationally? LOL

If you can't see how ridiculous that is, well, I don't know what to tell you. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

let me run this by you again....

a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

Not only that but they beat them more easily than the "new" (lol) best team in GA did.... And this was a very mediocre NJ team by NJ standards. 

So now you want me to rank Colquitt in the top 10, nationally? LOL

If you can't see how ridiculous that is, well, I don't know what to tell you. 

Nobody gives a fuck where you rank anyone.

Your desperation has turned you into a complete dipshit. Its sad to watch.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Nobody gives a fuck where you rank anyone.

Your desperation has turned you into a complete dipshit. Its sad to watch.

But you are screaming and I am smiling.... interesting. 

Of course that has been our relationship for nearly a decade now. 🤣

-----------------------------

Serious question, can you really not see how a great case can be made that Colquitt is, at best, a marginal top 25? 

Christ, this is common sense. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

But you are screaming and I am smiling.... interesting. 

Of course that has been our relationship for nearly a decade now. 🤣

-----------------------------

Serious question, can you really not see how a great case can be made that Colquitt is, at best, a marginal top 25? 

Christ, this is common sense. 

No. Serious answer. Its beyond a doubt they are Top 10, much less Top 25. 

By your logic East Coweta should be as high as St. Johns since they beat Marietta by 7 also. No wait... EC should be higher, they never trailed Marietta while SJC trailed by 14 at one point. Yay for my alma mater, thats a serious case for Top 25 inclusion.

Hell Grayson led Marietta by 32 points AT HALFTIME so they should be WAY higher than St. Johns. 

You are dumb. Your brain doesnt give you the intellect or knowledge to play with me on this field in a competitive way.

Its impossible to scream in a message board post. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 5:33 AM, noonereal said:

This thread has earned it's way back to the spotlight....

What a year for GA.... same old same old.. 

Lot's of talk, nothing on the field to back it up. Big rankings, constant revisions....

How do we sum up this years black eye on the "big mouth" state? 

We vow to never forget.

All we need to know is that a NJ team traveled to GA, a different climate a thousand miles from home to play the top rated team in GA and won.

The real take away is, how on earth does GA gain such exceptional ranking with such... pedestrian teams? 

@CCBlackhatter @ron169 @Blueliner @Fred @ECHS05 @HawgGoneIt @ATLien12x

Now I know I missed a few of you, don't feel slighted, fell free to join in! 

-----------------------------------------------

That satisfaction you feel, like the Grinch That Stole Christmas. 😂

Happy Holidays all!

This was mos def the year of exposure for ga HSFB.  Hopefully it does not make them crawl back into their safe place and refuse to take on some good OOS games next year.  Hope the don't pull a  Punxsutawney Phil and hide when OOS comes calling. 

48 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This was mos def the year of exposure for ga HSFB.  Hopefully it does not make them crawl back into their safe place and refuse to take on some good OOS games next year.  Hope the don't pull a  Punxsutawney Phil and hide when OOS comes calling. 

If Rush is making the call, it will be Punxsutawney. 9_9

• Haha 1