A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

6 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said before. The year of exposure for ga.

It won't take long for them to figure out how to build super teams. Kinda like quarterbacks. 10 years ago, there were none. Now take stock. As for teams, now is the time to buy. The guys running the now defunct Scout board issued me a lifetime ban  back in the day. one even called me a "termegant" for suggesting neighborhood ball, even with good coaching would unlikely overcome quality coaching plus talent. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

2 recruited up teams is nothing to brag about.

Why not? And when a couple or three in the metro do the same, and it's coming, are you going to disown those teams? Place them in pariah status? Probst,or someone with his mindset, running a city school system program like Buford or Marietta is some of the Georgia folks nightmare. Probst at  LaGrange, which didn't compete and win in the states largest class all those years exclusively with local kids , would be a different  nightmare. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCGIII said:

It won't take long for them to figure out how to build super teams. Kinda like quarterbacks. 10 years ago, there were none. Now take stock. As for teams, now is the time to buy. The guys running the now defunct Scout board issued me a lifetime ban  back in the day. one even called me a "termegant" for suggesting neighborhood ball, even with good coaching would unlikely overcome quality coaching plus talent. 

"Termagant?"  😂  Had to look that one up.  Now I can't wait to use it.

Is it wrong that my respect for Scout just went up -- If only for use of vocabulary?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Why not? And when a couple or three in the metro do the same, and it's coming, are you going to disown those teams? Place them in pariah status? Probst,or someone with his mindset, running a city school system program like Buford or Marietta is some of the Georgia folks nightmare. Probst at  LaGrange, which didn't compete and win in the states largest class all those years exclusively with local kids , would be a different  nightmare. 

The Closest thing we had where Grayson and Roswell when Herron and Ford where HC's... 

And no one wanted to play them outside of Mceachern, Colquitt,Mill Creek and Archer...and those where the teams who held their own against both....

5 hours ago, JCGIII said:

You got banned?  Hahaha.  Sorry, but I have known you on these boards for years and could not imagine that.  Anyways, I believe the competitive nature of humans, will cause what you are saying to spread even more.  Everybody wants to be a winner and it will start with a player or 2 then 3 or 4.  Eventually a state athletic association will have to address it and end up passing rules that allow for transfers.  Termegant?  Give me a sec.  Gotta look it up.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

You got banned?  Hahaha.  Sorry, but I have known you on these boards for years and could not imagine that.  Anyways, I believe the competitive nature of humans, will cause what you are saying to spread even more.  Everybody wants to be a winner and it will start with a player or 2 then 3 or 4.  Eventually a state athletic association will have to address it and end up passing rules that allow for transfers.  Termegant?  Give me a sec.  Gotta look it up.  

The GA scout boards aren't exactly the friendliest bunch... 

There's 4 maybe 5 posters that I wouldn't mind having over here... 

We already got 3 of em in Rufus,Bwolves and JC... 

Ocean Tiger is another one... 

Seems like a wise dude.... 

• 2 weeks later...