A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:30 AM, golfaddict1 said:

https://twitter.com/dariusdaniel/status/1106980553021108229?s=21

Fastest 40 at Miami Rivals combine (4.51)

STA Junior WR transfer to Archer.  Georgia Southern offer so far (I think 50 pct of South FL got offered by them).  

I was exaggerating but perhaps I wasn’t far off :).  

http://footballscoop.com/news/one-fbs-team-extended-500-offers-2019-recruiting-class/

52 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Didn't Southern Miss do same thing and offer over 100 kids in upcoming class

I don't think this is the full list of of offered 2020 class recruits, but this is what 247sports has and it's a lot...  link shows (309) listed as recruits total.  

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/Recruits/?&RecruitInterests.Institution.Key=24056&RecruitInterests.Offered=True

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, noonereal said:

all the Rush stuff should be posted here

😁

Real talk. Because the investigation was bullshit. They should have just fired the guy or not renewed his contract rather than make up a bunch of shit. 

I was always told that the superintendent was a a good and honest fella. Let's place emphasis on the WAS. Before Rush came to town maybe he was. Idk though. Usually a liar is a liar and has been a liar. 

751863477_download(1).jpeg.38ebe46b474daf31c081ad62c757ea39.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

The real blackeye is anytime rab starts talking about any state besides GA because that clown needs to stick to what he knows 

And since when did Colquitt have 7 open dates in the schedule this year

@HawgGoneIt when was this the case? 

I think we only had one date officially open to start this season. We had our regular 3 region games, then 7 out of region dates too. This year we had the back end of some two year deals to fulfill. 

Alcovy, Thomasville, Grayson, Warner Robins and Valdosta. Then we had obligated ourselves to the Corky Kell Classic again already as well. 

That left 1  date for us to fill, which eventually Trinity Christian from Jacksonville filled. 

It was a smart move to make those two year deals last year after having so much trouble filling so many pre-region dates the year prior. The new classification shrinking our region created an issue with having so many out of region dates. 

I guess we'll have to see how this new coach schedules is for the next cycle. 

Technically, we do have 7 dates where we need to find games each year under the current set up, but, this year was handled last year for the most part.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we only had one date officially open to start this season. We had our regular 3 region games, then 7 out of region dates too. This year we had the back end of some two year deals to fulfill. 

Alcovy, Thomasville, Grayson, Warner Robins and Valdosta. Then we had obligated ourselves to the Corky Kell Classic again already as well. 

That left 1  date for us to fill, which eventually Trinity Christian from Jacksonville filled. 

It was a smart move to make those two year deals last year after having so much trouble filling so many pre-region dates the year prior. The new classification shrinking our region created an issue with having so many out of region dates. 

Technically, we do have 7 dates where we need to find games each year under the current set up, but, this year was handled last year for the most part.

I figured that was the case 

So rab was just running his mouth to try and pull a stunt like he tried a failed a week ago since in reality Colquitt only had one opening to fill

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If we go back to 6A. 

Glynn Academy, Coffee,Brunswick and Richmond Hill will be joining region 1 which  will leave 4 open slots 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If we go back to 6A. 

Glynn Academy, Coffee,Brunswick and Richmond Hill will be joining region 1 which  will leave 4 open slots 

I thought they already had the vote and we aren't going back. Seems like only 2 or 3 members voted to go back to 6 classes. I think maybe the discussion morphed into adjusting the enrollment numbers to squeeze a couple more schools in. Idk though. I don't follow that bureaucratic bullcrap that heavily. 

• Like 1