NFHS claims the GHSA is the problem child of the whole country

HooverOutlaw

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Said the biggest problem that they make the rules as they go even if a rule was in place.  They receive more complaints about the GHSA than any 3 states combined. Before any of you ask this was a employee of the broadcast end of it.  

Colquitt was the HOME team in the finals, yet we played at NORTH GWINNETT! Had roles been reversed, do you think that Colquitt would have hosted in ANY scenario in the universe? The GHSA is ALL about money! And Gwinnett and Cobb counties drive the bus!

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Not even close. The only good thing about Alabama is that it keeps Georgia from sitting next to Mississippi. 

OUCH! SOOO, you mean that when, out of the goodness of their widdle hearts! After Katrina, Parkview invited that Mississippi four star DT to get a house, rent free in their district?(within walking distance of the BIG Orange Jungle Gym)It weren't RECRUITING?

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt was the HOME team in the finals, yet we played at NORTH GWINNETT! Had roles been reversed, do you think that Colquitt would have hosted in ANY scenario in the universe? The GHSA is ALL about money! And Gwinnett and Cobb counties drive the bus!

At the end of the day GHSA made u thier bitch and u put ur legs between ur legs 

I don't doubt that the initial topic is correct. As far as I know, hardly anyone cares for the GHSA. The general feeling is that they play favorites and there just isn't that many places to lodge complaints. 

As we have seen the past couple of years, people have literally went to their state congressmen and women in order to try getting some form of relief from the apparent ineptness of the GHSA. I suppose it's a no brainer to think that the NFHS has received complaints as well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't doubt that the initial topic is correct. As far as I know, hardly anyone cares for the GHSA. The general feeling is that they play favorites and there just isn't that many places to lodge complaints. 

As we have seen the past couple of years, people have literally went to their state congressmen and women in order to try getting some form of relief from the apparent ineptness of the GHSA. I suppose it's a no brainer to think that the NFHS has received complaints as well. 

Amigo....be honest....there's nothing wrong with the GHSA...............

..........that a GOOD ENEMA wouldn't fix.......

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Goddamned idiot are ya? Tell the whole story will ya? Snowmageddon moved the games. Win region for starters.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

OUCH! SOOO, you mean that when, out of the goodness of their widdle hearts! After Katrina, Parkview invited that Mississippi four star DT to get a house, rent free in their district?(within walking distance of the BIG Orange Jungle Gym)It weren't RECRUITING?

Lotta Louisiana folks relocated to metro Atlanta as a result of Katrina, lotta!

Not news and not recruiting.... you got proof of free rent bullshit post it here!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Best New Poster!!! Thx for joining us. 

GSB....that guy is a little, short Buford fan....(Smile).  Who just happened to sit beside me and Ms. Violet at the AAAAAAA Championship game in Suwanee.  And as you know....it's guilt by association.

Oh Woe Is Him.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Goddamned idiot are ya? Tell the whole story will ya? Snowmageddon moved the games. Win region for starters.

Funny Alabama played outdoors in the same snow storm.  GHSA had the best state of the art dome in the world and cancelled. Idiots running and metro Atlanta being put first by the GHSA.

50 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Funny Alabama played outdoors in the same snow storm.  GHSA had the best state of the art dome in the world and cancelled. Idiots running and metro Atlanta being put first by the GHSA.

Dammit man, you were doing so good, mom would be proud, then the the last seven words turned the atta boy to aw shit! Amazing ain't it? Opinions ya know, if facts were available it would be advantageous to present em ya know?

Furthermore I agree wholeheartedly South Georgia gets crapped on but a lot can be attributed to what is perceived and not really the case ALL of the time.

Educators as a rule have real pompous arrogant mindset at times and it can and will go against you if you don't play it right.

Colquitt had that game won and NOBODY in that recycled beer can of a stadium was happier than me, and I voiced my happiness to Rufus and Ms Violet and everybody within earshot.. then in 49 seconds all freaking matters of happenings arithmetic and supernatural, things went to shit.

So yes, GHSA needs overhauling, as to what.... is anybodies guess.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:15 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Lotta Louisiana folks relocated to metro Atlanta as a result of Katrina, lotta!

Not news and not recruiting.... you got proof of free rent bullshit post it here!

Atlanta and Houston soaked up the most Katrina refugees.  Many to maybe most stayed.

• Like 1