Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

Word is the elusive match up we have all been waiting for is happening week 0. Sounds like DLS moved the AV game. Looks to be a 2 year deal. 

A lot of hard work here has been done for this. I want to thank all the trolls and other viewers that pressured DLS into this.

***word is Amador was dropped. Shout out to @GloryDays and @DLS_Spartan and @Blueliner who all stated DLS could not drop Amador. You guys sure know your stuff. Lol!

I. Cannot. Wait. 

15 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Word is the elusive match up we have all been waiting for is happening week 0. Sounds like DLS moved the AV game. Looks to be a 3 year deal. 

A lot of hard work here has been done for this. I want to thank all the trolls and other viewers that pressured DLS into this.

***word is Amador was dropped. Shout out to @GloryDays and @DLS_Spartan and @Blueliner who all stated DLS could not drop Amador. You guys sure know your stuff. Lol!

I. Cannot. Wait. 

I cannot wait to see you in Concord. 

On 1/29/2018 at 1:14 PM, Ararar said:

If true then I applaud Folsom for working it out

0ABA2BF3-8B78-401F-BD35-9DB0EA7B7D5A.gif

It is true. Folsom kept it's offer on the table for week 0. A ton of pressure was put on DLS to drop AV and take Folsom. 

Looks like the theories that Folsom wouldn't play DLS in 19 and 20 were baseless as I said, since this is a 2 year deal. 

A lot of people hoped this wouldn't happen. At least not next year. 

The power of different types of social media is awesome. 

4 minutes ago, Rippers said:

If this happens, very cool.  But do you have any substantiation other than a couple of posts in the Norcal board from an account that was created this morning?

This is all I have. 

Not 100 percent obviously. It is a bit weird the account was created this morning just to post that. With DLS posters history of fake troll names, this sounds fishy. 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:17 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

It is true. Folsom kept it's offer on the table for week 0.

This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. 

This rumor is real

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. 

I think this proves my point more than anything about people on here not wanting the game to happen. They'd rather BS about games that happened 5 years ago. Well, not it's time to put up or shut up. And that makes people nervous.

Per the source, this is a 3 year deal, not a 1 year deal. I am not sure if you read that or not. Both sides would get what they want. The notion that "Folsom only wanted 1 year" was a lie and made to bash the program, hoping the game wouldn't happen. The truth has come out and Folsom was more than willing to do a multiple year deal, even after this year. Shows what a lot of posters on here are willing to do for their agenda, to include a moderator. Sad, but that's the world today. I can live with that.

I think this just shows that sometimes it isn't just about football for people. This post displays it all.

If this is all true, per the source, my work here will be done. It's all about football. The power of various forms of social media is awesome. This is what it is for.

Go Folsom.

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If this is all true, per the source, my work here will be done. It's all about football. The power of various forms of social media is awesome. This is what it is for.

I doubt internet message boards put any real pressure on either school.

And I already see how this will play out.  Either the original poster will just disappear, never to be heard of again, or he'll be back in a day or so claiming that Folsom declined, saying that either they had week zero filled now or that they have no desire for a 3 year deal.  Whatever portrays the school in a bad light.  All the posters will then gang tackle Block with ridicule and Block will counter by blaming it all on a DLS troll hating on Folsom.

Or it is true and they end up playing.

I'd put my money on the former.

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Let's just see how this plays out.

I just find it funny in regards to the initial reactions. Just as I suspected. There are people that DON'T want to see this game happen for many different reasons. This is the part I love.

I can't speak for other DLS fans (

Although I'll bet they feel the same) but I very much want to see This game.  I think highly of Folsom despite their schedule being underwhelming every year.  Having said that, Folsom will be soundly beaten but will give them respect for scheduling up.  

What is Folsom's schedule btw.  Should be coming out any minute right?  

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

I can't speak for other DLS fans (

Although I'll bet they feel the same) but I very much want to see This game.  I think highly of Folsom despite their schedule being underwhelming every year.  Having said that, Folsom will be soundly beaten but will give them respect for scheduling up.  

What is Folsom's schedule btw.  Should be coming out any minute right?  

If this game happens in week 0, Folsom will win.