Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

5 hours ago, Rippers said:

If this happens, very cool.  But do you have any substantiation other than a couple of posts in the Norcal board from an account that was created this morning?

Was going to say the same thing.  The guy started a new account and then when Streak brings up that its a new account the guy says he has been lingering for a while and not posting from his old account so he created a new one. Uhmm what????  Then look at his posts and you will start to see a pattern.  Just a troll I'm pretty sure.  Plus throw in that its a 3 year deal?  Not an expert on schedules but I have not seen to many other than 1 year or home and homes.  I pray I'm wrong and this game happens but just basing it off his posts and they sound very familiar to a guy on the NorCal boards that has changed his name a few times and loves to stir it up. LOL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Was going to say the same thing.  The guy started a new account and then when Streak brings up that its a new account the guy says he has been lingering for a while and not posting from his old account so he created a new one. Uhmm what????  Then look at his posts and you will start to see a pattern.  Just a troll I'm pretty sure.  Plus throw in that its a 3 year deal?  Not an expert on schedules but I have not seen to many other than 1 year or home and homes.  I pray I'm wrong and this game happens but just basing it off his posts and they sound very familiar to a guy on the NorCal boards that has changed his name a few times and loves to stir it up. LOL

Still awaiting confirmation. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Just sent a text to someone thats on the team.  Family member.  Hoping he replies soon but for some reason my gut tells me total troll thread just to get people riled up on the NorCal board.  But hoping its real.  

It very well could be. I wouldn't see why someone would do that though.

It was amazing to me the initial reaction on here. Apparently, there are some that do not want this game to happen.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I can't be honest? Don't know why this is such a sensitive topic. 

No one on here said they don't want this game to happen. You're just being stupid. 

You come over to the Grayson vs. Marietta thread trolling that it's a regional game yada yada yada, then get trolled back and people suddenly don't want to see DLS run Folsom ragged again. 

Get real man. 

Hell no we aren't over here slathering your silly lie thread with love. I shouldn't need to explain why, but, you're being stupid so there it is. 

Image result for i fart in your general direction

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Hench the reason that many people to include the mods on this site didn't want this game to happen. Especially week 0.

People in panic mode.

Lol @ panic more

I dont think you are seeing any panic But you are seeing them salivating and licking their chops. 

Hope it happens.  I might take a road trip for that game.  

32 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It very well could be. I wouldn't see why someone would do that though.

It was amazing to me the initial reaction on here. Apparently, there are some that do not want this game to happen.

I saw one guy on NorCal board that said he didn't want it so early but never seen that fool on there before. I think most mos def want it.