Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

7 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Word is the elusive match up we have all been waiting for is happening week 0. Sounds like DLS moved the AV game. Looks to be a 3 year deal. 

A lot of hard work here has been done for this. I want to thank all the trolls and other viewers that pressured DLS into this.

***word is Amador was dropped. Shout out to @GloryDays and @DLS_Spartan and @Blueliner who all stated DLS could not drop Amador. You guys sure know your stuff. Lol!

I. Cannot. Wait. 

You called me out based on this post-

"DLS draped Amador week 1. It's on the table for Folsom and 90% sure they are going to take it. 3 year deal. What more could Folsom want? DLS week 1 your best chance to beat them. Come on Folsom take the deal."

From a brand new account?

On NCP?

Holy shit....

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. 

Aha! That's exactly what someone who was panicked over Folsom would say!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Ok which one of u is trying to pass me off as mockingjay on NorCal board? Just saw it posted my nephew from DLS just told me it was false. Lol. Unbelievable. I know y'all wanna be me but there is only one aztecpadre!!!

It wasn’t posted by you it was posted by MayanHonor