King Cake and 2018 State of the Union Address tonight.

RedZone

That's the plan. Wife bought this huge King Cake this afternoon. Going to get into it.

I'm going to eat a couple pieces, down a couple cups of coffee and listen to how great we are doing and how great trump is from trump. I really hope the man can help himself a little. 9_9

This ain't the cake, but you get the idea.

King-Cake-with-Beads.jpg

Just now, Guccifer said:

She absolutely hates him with every fiber of her being.

Her sad face at Inauguration.

Her slapping his hand away on European trip.

Her absence from the Davos trip.

Now this.

Perhaps she should go the Hillary route and attack and persecute her husband's dalliances. 

Cause that's not weird.

Just now, Guccifer said:

Absolutely.

It's just the absurd implication that Trump had something to do with it.

It’s the state of the union dress, not what have I done for you address. He didn’t say it was him that was solely responsible for it, merely that they were at all time levels

• Like 1

What's funny is how concha can't avoid exposing himself as a liar no matter what the thread is.

Late in 2016 he claimed that President's had nothing to do with low unemployment rates or high stock markets.

But that was when Obama was President.

The moment Trump was inaugurated, concha changed his entire economic worldview. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

Trump was handed GDP growth on the downswing and unemployment that had actually increased before he took office.

concha is so dishonest that he'll claim that his unemployment trend "increased" prior to Trump taking office. Even a 0.1 uptick would have been sold as a "horrible" economy that Trump inherited.

What a lying creep.

800px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

Related image

On 1/30/2018 at 9:36 PM, Guccifer said:

What's funny is how concha can't avoid exposing himself as a liar no matter what the thread is.

Late in 2016 he claimed that President's had nothing to do with low unemployment rates or high stock markets.

But that was when Obama was President.

The moment Trump was inaugurated, concha changed his entire economic worldview. 

I remember stating that I thought the stock market was too high (both then and now, actually).

As regards the unemployment rate, I pointed out that reductions under Obama tended to follow the reduction in the labor force participation rate.

So I think you're twisting shit, as is your style.

The fact is that unemployment has dropped sharply after being pretty stagnant for quite awhile under Obama.

GDP growth was declining when Trump took over and is now growing strongly after not seeing a 3% growth quarter since early 2015.

Facts that chap your ass. xD