DJ found a buyer?

sportsnut25

I think DJ found a buyer and that buyer might possibly be the same guy who owns the Texas board. 

WhoIs info for DJ's board - https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=nationalhsfootball.com

WhoIs info for TX board - https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=texasfbt.com

Could it be that the TX guy bought the national board from DJ? As of yesterday, on the WhoIs info for DJ's board it noted that DJ owned the board and that the info was updated today. 

2 minutes ago, sportsnut25 said:

I think DJ found a buyer and that buyer might possibly be the same guy who owns the Texas board. 

WhoIs info for DJ's board - https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=nationalhsfootball.com

WhoIs info for TX board - https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=texasfbt.com

Could it be that the TX guy bought the national board from DJ? As of yesterday, on the WhoIs info for DJ's board it noted that DJ owned the board and that the info was updated today. 

DomainsByProxy is pretty common. It's a service offered by GoDaddy to mask registrant information. This site should appear the same. That said, it does appear someone purchased the domain. I was thinking about it, but ultimately said F it. The bell has already been rung.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sportsnut25 said:

For the record - the old board was live for roughly 30 minutes or so and just so happened to go dead about less than five minutes after links to this board got posted. 

My guess is domain was renewed and is now being transferred. Right now, I'd bet the domains DNS is being changed and I'd expect to see something up in the next few hours.

That sounds like our guy.  Dang is this something we will have to deal with forever?  We have all the peops here and will only grow.  Screw the old site.  Plus with all the racist and political talk it was just spam anyways.  They can have it.  We have our new home hear.  I feel like prep is our Moses and he led us to the promise land. Lol.

• Like 1

I agree. I like the new feel to this site as it's very similar, but new. Especially on the iPhone. I'm enjoying the change and simplicity of it. Also digging the logo, too. The ability to ADD new users now is HUGE as The Varsity Board was stuck in limbo mode for so damn long. 

He can have NationalHSFootball.com and he can have that board full of great rhetoric from our past.  What he didn't get was the key members to the high school football fraternity we have. Who's excited for Friday? ME!!!!

• Like 2

When I go to the old varsity board URL it just redirects to pregridiron.com. Anyone getting the same thing?

Looks like someone sympathetic to our new site has purchased the old domain and is just redirecting traffic here. If so, that seems to be great news.

Looks like this was answered in another thread... carry on.

19 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

When I go to the old varsity board URL it just redirects to pregridiron.com. Anyone getting the same thing?

Looks like someone sympathetic to our new site has purchased the old domain and is just redirecting traffic here. If so, that seems to be great news.

Great news to help get guys over here that no one can get in contact w/..... 

7 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Same thing happened to me.