Some California news

Ararar

1 minute ago, covercorner said:

Eddy - they shook it up afterwards on the next play.. wasn't shown on mixtape, just some good ole competition. But from what I saw Bru got the best of Criddell on their match ups.. but they will go at all year long in practice.. 

MD boys well represented..Premium had all the offensive fire power - Young, Huffman-Dixon and McCoy.. Ground Zone.. had mostly defense with Nimmo FS , Warren-Green DB, Dollars RB, Criddell CB, Gardner WR, Martinez TE and Ricks (but Im not sure Ricks was played that day) .. 

Come the March 25 the next Passing Down Tourney , MD will play with their entire team.. 

thanks!

yeah thought is was just friendly comp.. i just glad parents didn't mix it up at the game this week...

when MD...i mean BSN suits up in a few week that should be fun...

49 minutes ago, Ararar said:

It's a little chilly in the Centennial gym and football coach Matt Logan is of course wearing shorts. He also said he has four players who transferred in to compete for QB spot. Utah, Claremont and Mater Dei.

I wonder if he’ll platoon a couple like he did all of the 2014 season.  I still think they need impact receivers.  

OOL schedule looks like Chandler, OLU, Pittsburg, Narbonne, and Valley View

4 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Crazy now that Tanner is graduating the floodgates have opened for the qb position. Looks like hey will have a senior, junior and two sophomores. Wouldn’t be surprised if another qb arrives as well. 

If Freedland doesn’t start at Cen10 does he go to MV next year?

27 minutes ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Up to 3 schools in 2 years already.  Feel kid of bad for him.  Seemed like a nice/good kid while he was up here

Seems like a really nice kid. I’m sure he is really good but not sure if he is BG, MD or Cen10 QB1 good

41 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Seems like a really nice kid. I’m sure he is really good but not sure if he is BG, MD or Cen10 QB1 good

Too bad for Cen10 that Illingsworth didn’t just stay put.  He went to Villa Park, and this year will be at Norco.  Good size 6’6” and has quick and accurate release.  Also can run okay for his size.

• Like 1