Some California news

Ararar

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

5 star Brandon Boston transferring from a Norcross in Gwinnett to Sierra Canyon HS in California for his senior season. One of the best in Georgia for sure

73D05456-B7EC-4DED-8FD0-45624DCD89E0.jpeg

Sierra Canyon has become IMG west in basketball.Already the back to back open champion they add D wades kid,Lebron James Kid, five star transfers from Norte Dame(Zaire Williams) and Norcross to go along with the Number 1 rated California kid Amari Bailey who just finished playing on the USA U16 team

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Neither Folsom or MV want to play Cen10! I had figured as much, but was confirmed by a reliable source that neither team will play Centennial. Sad really

Folsom I get. Could make for a long disappointing return trip.  MV on the other hand, that’s an enigma.

BTW, do you think Logan dressing under 50 guys last year was in preparation for the possible ESPN thing?  I heard the roster size is what scuttled the Proposed matchup with Valor Christian a couple years back.

8 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Neither Folsom or MV want to play Cen10! I had figured as much, but was confirmed by a reliable source that neither team will play Centennial. Sad really

Cen10 is scrimmaging Mission Viejo in 3 weeks and btw Logan and Chad Johnson are actually really good friends so it wouldn't surprise me for those two to possibly play each other in the coming years. Now the old Bob Johnson wanted no parts of Cen10 lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Folsom I get. Could make for a long disappointing return trip.  MV on the other hand, that’s an enigma.

BTW, do you think Logan dressing under 50 guys last year was in preparation for the possible ESPN thing?  I heard the roster size is what scuttled the Proposed matchup with Valor Christian a couple years back.

No truth to this. Because they were suppose to go to Chandler this season as part of the second year of the contract signed but they (Chandler) wanted to play in some NV vs AZ classic. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

I believe espn would pay for 75. And I don’t want to misquote anyone, but my feelings are that Centennial would like to take everyone!

• Like 2

On 7/24/2019 at 12:03 AM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

BREAKING NEWS 

LOL

That stuff applied to the other Coach Johnson at St. Mission Viejo. Not Chad. He's not adverse to playing Cen10 at all. 

7 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

LOL

Well, the Huskies have had plenty of openings since “Chad” took over! Let’s just see...I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for another year or two! 

I don’t like it when teams that may play each other in the playoffs match up Pre-League play. MD and Cen10 has to do that this year but it’s still a bigger fan of saving those game for November.

50 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I don’t like it when teams that may play each other in the playoffs match up Pre-League play. MD and Cen10 has to do that this year but it’s still a bigger fan of saving those game for November.

I can tell you that these two didn’t want to play each other either. They also didn’t want to play 9 games. On the Cen10 side this matchup wouldn't have happened if two other teams (Oaks Christian, Grace Brethren) who they had been talking too didn’t fall through.