Some California news

Ararar

11 hours ago, pde769 said:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Image result for corona high school football stadium

Folsom needs to step up there game. This is Corona High school stadium 

LMFAO! The entire field looks like a Freddy Krueger sweater!!! And in the 2nd pic you can literally see the SMOG!

Corona needs to hurry up and try to be like us. Our median income is like double that of Corona! :) 

16 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Has Mater Dei or SJB announced some of their new recruiting classes for the 2020 season?   Especially the QB positions.

Not a QB, but rumor has it MD picked up Raleek Brown. One of the top '22 RBs in the nation with just a few minor D1 offers. Looks like Craig will see more time in the slot, etc.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:44 PM, frankyjames said:

Go Folsom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you will attend a game next year?

On 1/7/2020 at 8:22 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Maybe you’ll put your mother’s clothes back in the closet, wash off her makeup, put on your man pants and show up to the pregame meet and greet. 
Pussy. 
BGW

He’s no one to talk about attending a game.

Two years ago he was offered $100 cash to just show up at some pizza place before the DLS/Folsom game.

You know, the one Folsom lost by 31 points? (That’s the 17 point Folsom win he kept crowing about, plus the 14 point actual ass-kicking Folsom endured) 

Needless to say, he never showed.  Or at least never identified himself.

Knowing him, he probably lurked in the corner.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

You mean 14?

I you are going to troll, at least troll with correct facts. 

:) 

I you are ... WTF does this even mean?  You’re indescribably bad at this.  Teacher!

And quote my whole post.  You know, the part where I factored in your incessant baby seagull squawking about how Folsom was going to win by 17?  Or was the math too complicated for you?

#winning more

• Haha 3

Just now, Wosinc said:

I you are ... WTF does this even mean?  You’re indescribably bad at this.  Teacher!

And quote my whole post.  You know, the part where I factored in your incessant baby seagull squawking about how Folsom was going to win by 17?  Or was the math too complicated for you?

#winning more

Nice try editing my post.

At least you admitted you were wrong and embarrassed.

I love being a teacher. :) 

23 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Nice try editing my post.

At least you admitted you were wrong and embarrassed.

I love being a teacher. :) 

Here’s your original, unedited post, skippy ...

If you’re going to be dishonest, at least check to see if I have a a screenshot.

You’ve tried this dance before and you get caught with your pants down every time.

#teacher.  #stillwinning

A884EB23-BE7D-4633-83ED-B793694BCEDA.jpeg

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

If you’re going to be dishonest, at least check to see if I have a a screenshot.

You’ve tried this dance before and you get caught with your pants down every time.

#teacher.  #stillwinning

Silly how he accuses others of editing his posts. Does it all the time. Beyond embarrassing. He knows what's going on, and still does it. That ain't #winning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

#teacher.  #stillwinning

You altered the screen shot. Not hard.

Good think I saved a screen shot as well. :) 

Take your L :) 

Capture.PNG

43 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Always be two steps ahead. :) 

@Wosinc next time you get caught altering stuff, at least admit it off the bat.

The only problem is that if you took your screen shot when you said you did, your image would have said that you posted it  1 hour or less ago.  It also would have said "1 hour ago, frankyjames said", like Wosinc's screen shot did.  Since your pic says "2 hours ago", you obviously did not screen shot your original post.

Try again...

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I saved the original screen shot for proof you clowns are trying to make up things.

Still winning! :) 

Capture.PNG

image.png.cc7005ea832a1b49b3ba6b0a95078509.png

You couldn't be a Bigger Idiot.... Just look at the Post count you Dumbass and answer this question....

How could you have Saved a Screen Shot of the Origional Post when YOUR "Origional" Screenshot has 2,059 Posts and the One that was "Supposedly Edited" By @Wosinc has only 2,045 Posts.... :) :) :) 

This is all just way too easy.... :) 

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

image.png.cc7005ea832a1b49b3ba6b0a95078509.png

You couldn't be a Bigger Idiot.... Just look at the Post count you Dumbass and answer this question....

How could you have Saved a Screen Shot of the Origional Post when YOUR "Origional" Screenshot has 2,059 Posts and the One that was "Supposedly Edited" By @Wosinc has only 2,045 Posts.... :) :) :) 

This is all just way too easy.... :) 

Case study for why guys need to stay on their local boards until they are ready for the Big League National Boards. 

This guy is a single A poster with rec ball takes.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, fballfan said:

FrankyJames has ruined this thread.   Please Franky!    Make your own thread and leave the rest of us to discuss CA football news.  

You are 100% Correct!!!....

However.... That Dude Lies so much and just bashes on teams, kids and posters, City’s, Regions, etc.... That there is nothing else to do when he posts but ignore him or Mock him and Folsom.... He lends nothing to any credible football discussion on any level....

Plus, It’s the off-season and there is a lot of laughs to be had watching that idiot make a jackass out of himself over and over....🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1