Some California news

Ararar

The best part about all this- I wen't back and altered by most to add ONE letter. I did this to see what would happen.

I literally set off an investigative firestorm, complete with investigations of the times of screen shots! :)

If that isn't a win, I don't know what is! God, I own this forum and these idiots. I have them all spinning like a top. Especially @THEOC89, as his mother! :) 

BTW- Folsom is the #1 public in CA! :) 

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, frankyjames said:

The best part about all this- I wen't back and altered by most to add ONE letter. I did this to see what would happen.

I literally set off an investigative firestorm, complete with investigations of the times of screen shots! :)

If that isn't a win, I don't know what is! God, I own this forum and these idiots. I have them all spinning like a top. Especially @THEOC89, as his mother! :) 

Capture.PNG

English much?  What kind of gobbledygook Is this?

So, you “wen’t” back, and “altered by most to add one letter.”

Well, time to wen’t back and alter again, skippy.

Yup, you’re a teacher all right.

#teaching. #winning..

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Capture.PNG

This is right up there with your “supposed” residence you copied  and pasted then claimed later you did it on “purpose”.

Block, block, block.....

Tsk,tsk.....

BGW

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This is right up there with your “supposed” residence you coped and pasted then claimed later you did it on “purpose”.

Block, block, block.....

Tsk,tsk.....

BGW

Every screwup he makes is on purpose because winning, and teaching, and ownage.

It must be a spooky place, there inside his head.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pops said:

@aarar

Can we get a non resident primer on Sierra canyon

how are they apparently successfully positioning themselves as the best team to challenge SJB/ MD socal supremacy over CC, MV, Narbonne, and rest of Trinity 

Because of where they are located. Sierra Canyon is in the San Fernando Valley so they are geographically better situated to draw from the local talent pool plus areas of Ventura and LA county. Their main competition for local talent is Oaks Christian and Grace Brethren.
Take Bryce Young as an example. Sierra Canyon is much closer to where he lived in Pasadena than Mater Dei is. 
Secondly, Sierra Canyon is the new ‘in school’ for celebrities and the super rich to send their kids. There is a media buzz around the school. What they are now for basketball has the potential to happen for football. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Because of where they are located. Sierra Canyon is in the San Fernando Valley so they are geographically better situated to draw from the local talent pool plus areas of Ventura and LA county. There main competition for local talent is Oaks Christian and Grace Brethren.
Take Bryce Young as an example. Sierra Canyon is much closer to where he lived in Pasadena than Mater Dei is. 
Secondly, Sierra Canyon is the new ‘in school’ for celebrities and the super rich to send their kids. There is a media buzz around the school. What they are now for basketball has the potential to happen for football. 

Pretty accurate.  It's also a much smaller school than either SJB or Mater Dei.

The schools that should be filling that niche in the LA area (Loyola HS and Notre Dame) don't seem to be willing to go that route.  Another sleeper is Damien - done right could suck up a lot of the kids that take the express van to MD and SJB.

If St Bonaventure wanted to get back in the game they could do so relatively quickly.  Current administration deemphasized football from where they were 10 years ago.  Now on 3rd coach since Mack got pushed out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pops said:

@aarar

Can we get a non resident primer on Sierra canyon

how are they apparently successfully positioning themselves as the best team to challenge SJB/ MD socal supremacy over CC, MV, Narbonne, and rest of Trinity 

Bodysurf covered it well.They are the new “in” school and their location right on the 118 fwy is ideal for kids coming from Ventura County or Pasadena or Palmdale or anywhere basically 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, daddyooo said:

Pretty accurate.  It's also a much smaller school than either SJB or Mater Dei.

The schools that should be filling that niche in the LA area (Loyola HS and Notre Dame) don't seem to be willing to go that route.  Another sleeper is Damien - done right could suck up a lot of the kids that take the express van to MD and SJB.

If St Bonaventure wanted to get back in the game they could do so relatively quickly.  Current administration deemphasized football from where they were 10 years ago.  Now on 3rd coach since Mack got pushed out.

Loyola seems like it has had zero identity since Grady left. NDSO always seemed to be a great lower level (D III?)) type program, but since they moved up they get maybe one W in the playoffs and are done. How much longer does Rooney have there?    

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sierra Canyon gonna be the next year's version of this year's JSerra? 

I don't thing they are Jserra like but definitely trending up. Last couple of years they have played D1 teams teams and are around .500 vs them. IMO they are in that next tier after Cen10 and Mission Viejo. 

• Like 1