Some California news

Ararar

Nice week for MD football. Bryce wins the Maxwell with Rollo & Harbaugh. LSU commit Raesjon Davis & target Cristian Dixon are down in the boot. Raesjon also committed to play in the Army All-American game. Freshman Leviticus Su’a picked up an offer from Washington. Coach Sarkisian active on MD on social media. His son Brady is a freshman linebacker at Mater Dei so maybe the MD to Bama pipeline will continue.

C9FC56D4-B709-46D0-B623-A48E61B801AE.jpeg

17D1397D-33A2-45BC-9E12-D183DF2F3A36.jpeg

37221EC7-B496-4C93-9ED5-0C370E93F2E3.jpeg

F443D8A4-0A4B-43DC-A20D-76FA748BB775.jpeg

27276D5E-5336-40BE-8358-0ADF81A88CE1.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nice week for MD football. Bryce wins the Maxwell with Rollo & Harbaugh. LSU commit Raesjon Davis & target Cristian Dixon are down in the boot. Raesjon also committed to play in the Army All-American game. Freshman Leviticus Su’a picked up an offer from Washington. Coach Sarkisian active on MD on social media. His son Brady is a freshman linebacker at Mater Dei so maybe the MD to Bama pipeline will continue.

C9FC56D4-B709-46D0-B623-A48E61B801AE.jpeg

17D1397D-33A2-45BC-9E12-D183DF2F3A36.jpeg

37221EC7-B496-4C93-9ED5-0C370E93F2E3.jpeg

F443D8A4-0A4B-43DC-A20D-76FA748BB775.jpeg

27276D5E-5336-40BE-8358-0ADF81A88CE1.jpeg

You will notice the difference in Ricks body just over the summer.

I thought the Dawgs had him since Kendall Milton signed.

BGW

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Can Servite top one of the two giants this season? I know they were close last season 

Not a chance.

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What about in 2 years? 

Still no chance. 

The ugly stepchild of the trinity will always live on La Palma. Servite will be really comfortable in 3rd place for the next ah 10 years or so. Servite has to worry about catching MV before they can worry about MD. 

• Haha 4

Not a chance.

Still no chance. 

The ugly stepchild of the trinity will always live on La Palma. Servite will be really comfortable in 3rd place for the next ah 10 years or so. Servite has to worry about catching MV before they can worry about MD. 

I've just been hearing of the legend of Lara for all this time. I figure putting him at a school with the ability to pull kids like is allowed in the SS that he could maybe make something good happen in a couple of years. 

It'll bode watching imo. At least if Lara is the coach we've heard. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I've just been hearing of the legend of Lara for all this time. I figure putting him at a school with thr ability to pull kids like is allowed in the SS that he could maybe make something good happen in a couple of years. 

It'll bode watching imo. At least if Lara is the coach we've heard. 

Lara is a great hire. No denying that. He had a lock on Long Beach & had a ton of success because of that. I do think the games will be more competitive, which is better for everyone, but don’t see Servite catching either for a long time.

44 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not a chance.

Still no chance. 

I believe this year they pass MV.

• Like 3

1-1 or 2-0 in league against SM & OLU I couldn’t agree more. That title run joke is hilarious! 

Didn’t Servite Lose to SJB by 1 point last year when SJB had the top QB in the country?....

SJB no longer has that and as far as I know Servite returns almost everyone, most importantly their QB who will be the top QB who will be the Top QB in the TL this year....

Maybe they won’t beat MD, but they could certainly end up playing for the D1 title... They only have to beat MD or SJB 1 time in the playoffs to get there....

I don’t think it is that far Fetched.... The MV game will tell a lot.... If Servite wins by a couple of scores then they are a legit threat.... If they lose then no so much...🤣

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Didn’t Servite Lose to SJB by 1 point last year when SJB had the top QB in the country?....

SJB no longer has that and as far as I know Servite returns almost everyone, most importantly their QB who will be the top QB who will be the Top QB in the TL this year....

Maybe they won’t beat MD, but they could certainly end up playing for the D1 title... They only have to beat MD or SJB 1 time in the playoffs to get there....

I don’t think it is that far Fetched.... The MV game will tell a lot.... If Servite wins by a couple of scores then they are a legit threat.... If they lose then no so much...🤣

Definitely true. I think MV is being slept on, that’s a great early matchup. I’m not sure Servite’s good enough up front to beat MD or Bosco but that qb/wr duo is going to put up ridiculous numbers this year for sure. I hope they’re undefeated when they play MD that would be fun! 

• Like 3