Some California news

Ararar

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

JT Daniels to the transfer portal. Can’t blame SC. Slovis did everything he was supposed to do. JT looked good in his brief time as the starter this year and will be a huge grab for somebody. Washington, Michigan, Stanford & USC were his top 4. I could see Harbaugh trying to grab him. 

The kid reminded me of Tony Romo.He is really good but makes a mistake in judgement at the worst possible time at USC

On 4/15/2020 at 2:39 PM, Extremely Humble said:

Past few years thank god the schedule has gotten better (DLS) and we can only hope will continue to improve because they're still attracting ballers year in and year out. Sammy likes to joke that the pipeline is drying up with the change in coaching but I'm only see more and more transfers. 

All that neighborhood kids BS coming from Folsom supporters. Finally the truth. Folsom is a tuition free recruited up all star public school. And they still lost to Something Something Valley 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Ararar said:

The kid reminded me of Tony Romo.He is really good but makes a mistake in judgement at the worst possible time at USC

That’s the issue that I saw plus I didn’t see much of an improvement as the year progressed. Slovis showed remarkable improvement by year’s end.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

All that neighborhood kids BS coming from Folsom supporters. Finally the truth. Folsom is a tuition free recruited up all star public school. And they still lost to Something Something Valley 😂

Every good football program has transfers these days numbnuts. Only person who tried to portray them as being a local only team was a troll who has zero affiliation with the program. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Every good football program has transfers these days numbnuts. Only person who tried to portray them as being a local only team was a troll who has zero affiliation with the program. 

The truth is Folsom is a transferred up all star team that can’t beat Something Something Trail. It’s a no wonder with douche bags like your dumbass as a supporter. Folsom has turned into the laughing stock of California. I suggest joining a league in Reno and quit embarrassing the real programs in this great HSFB state. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

The truth is Folsom is a transferred up all star team that can’t beat Something Something Trail. It’s a no wonder with douche bags like your dumbass as a supporter. Folsom has turned into the laughing stock of California. I suggest joining a league in Reno and quit embarrassing the real programs in this great HSFB state. 

bc.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

Ok Best now your just being an asshole.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Being a Douche just comes natural to you and all along I thought it was learned behavior... busting on a good poster 'Humble' for no damn reason at all.

Carry on,

BGW

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Happy late bday to the man who sold his soul to the devil to get back to the top of the mountain haha

Calm down Bob Johnson. We know all those Husky ball players live a couple miles from school right? 🤣 Any trouble finding addresses to get kids in this year? You guys should definitely have that down pat now. See ya on 8/21! 

B70DBA00-A0F5-4845-B62C-7FBE7614B68F.jpeg

8AE18FBF-C894-41C3-AABE-3403E1047847.jpeg

BD011120-D2F1-408B-AC6E-28079C0B7229.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3