Some California news

Ararar

32 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Calm down Bob Johnson. We know all those Husky ball players live a couple miles from school right? 🤣 Any trouble finding addresses to get kids in this year? You guys should definitely have that down pat now. See ya on 8/21! 

B70DBA00-A0F5-4845-B62C-7FBE7614B68F.jpeg

8AE18FBF-C894-41C3-AABE-3403E1047847.jpeg

BD011120-D2F1-408B-AC6E-28079C0B7229.gif

How many star transfers has C10 had the past few years compared to Mater Dei? Nick you sure show a lot of school pride for a team that has sold their soul for titles. Only school in California history that has 4 star athlete(s) transfer in senior year to win a title and transfer out in time for graduation at their previous school LOL .  Was it like this when you played there? If it was you wouldn't have touched the field.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

How many star transfers has C10 had the past few years compared to Mater Dei? Nick you sure show a lot of school pride for a team that has sold their soul for titles. Only school in California history that has 4 star athlete(s) transfer in senior year to win a title and transfer out in time for graduation at their previous school LOL .  Was it like this when you played there? If it was you wouldn't have touched the field.  

Idk when he played but hell no it wasn't like that lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Calm down Bob Johnson. We know all those Husky ball players live a couple miles from school right? 🤣 Any trouble finding addresses to get kids in this year? You guys should definitely have that down pat now. See ya on 8/21! 

MD of all schools shouldn't be talking with there rental players a few years ago. Didn't they forfeit a game or two? Cen10 has never forfeited a gaem FYI. I know for a fact people of MD have called Cen10 players don't act like your s*** don't stink in Santa Ana lol 

As far as 8/21 that may not even happen according to Gov. Newsome and personally i would't put money on it the way things are moving 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

🤣😭 Transferring rules were different back then & the culture of hsfb was different. Honestly, you’re right I was a “regular” Hs player, not a 5 star. I don’t know why though?? 6’1 165 soaking wet and a 4.7 40 my senior year?  How did the D1’s pass me up 🤣 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

🤣😭 Transferring rules were different back then & the culture of hsfb was different. Honestly, you’re right I was a “regular” Hs player, not a 5 star. I don’t know why though?? 6’1 165 soaking wet and a 4.7 40 my senior year?  How did the D1’s pass me up 🤣 

Sounds like you should have at least gotten a full ride to University of Phoenix. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, HurricaneNick said:

How much did you bench?