Ararar

Some California news

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

The confirmed list of JSerra transfers also includes 14 other standouts, listed below: 

Notable confirmed JSerra transfers

WR Earnest McDaniel (St. Bernard)

S/WR New Zealand Williams (St. Bernard)

LB Champion Johnson (Mater Dei)

LB Malaki Te’o (Mater Dei) 

QB/S Treyce Warren (Huntington Beach)

RB/CB Sammy Green (Huntington Beach) 

DB Alec Wills (Los Alamitos) 

CB Zamajay Duncan (Huntington Beach) 

LB Uiti Moe (Long Beach Poly) 

OL/DL Wendell Moe (Long Beach Poly) 

DL Siale Suliafu (St. Bernard) 

WR Keyan Burnett (Servite) 

OL Ross Maseuli (Mater Dei) – didn’t play last season 

OL Tevita Moala (Mater Dei, Fr.) 

Other

ATH Brodie Garrett (Tesoro)

They are going to be so so bad this year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They are going to be so so bad this year.

They will be the underdog in every game on their schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

They will be the underdog in every game on their schedule. 

They may not win a game at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went 0-10 this year. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They may not win a game at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went 0-10 this year. 

I already said that.  Please check my posts prior to making duplicate predictions

• Haha 2

On 4/9/2020 at 3:28 PM, HurricaneNick said:

That all depends if they answer Folsom’s call and can get them on the schedule. Could finish 1-9.

• Haha 4

Los Angeles Unified School District just announced that all school facilities are closed through the Summer. This means no Summer football practice and likely means no football. The dominoes will begin to fall and pretty soon we will kiss the 2020 season goodbye in California. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Los Angeles Unified School District just announced that all school facilities are closed through the Summer. This means no Summer football practice and likely means no football. The dominoes will begin to fall and pretty soon we will kiss the 2020 season goodbye in California. 

I never thought this would every happen.  A year without HSFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mos def end times.  Just like the good book says, When thou has no HSFB, expect the horsemen to follow.  or something like that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I never thought this would every happen.  A year without HSFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mos def end times.  Just like the good book says, When thou has no HSFB, expect the horsemen to follow.  or something like that. 

lol yes. 

Best case scenario for LAUSD would be a delayed or shortened season. It will be interesting to see if other school districts and CIF sections follow the lead of Los Angeles schools. I would think yes they would. Gavin Newsom has been one of the most proactive and progressive governors in terms of taking precautionary steps against COVID. I really think he will end up making state-wide decisions about this. I don't see some schools playing in the state while others do not. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Once again Folsom escapes.............smh

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

They will still not make it past tier 6.  And they shouldn't.  They will, however, have more time to make phone calls and set up some tough competition for 2021.  I"m thinking they won't.  

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It's been 9 years straight of your obsession Sammy. 

It's time to let it go. 

I'm sorry Servite has lived in their shadow for a decade. Maybe next year.... oh wait

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

It's been 9 years straight of your obsession Sammy. 

It's time to let it go. 

I'm sorry Servite has lived in their shadow for a decade. Maybe next year.... oh wait

I don't think its been 9 years.

Exactly right about Folsom getting a reprieve year when looking at breaking in a new staff and zero talent.

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

They will still not make it past tier 6.  And they shouldn't.  They will, however, have more time to make phone calls and set up some tough competition for 2021.  I"m thinking they won't.  

You mean they won't make it past tier 6 on a poll by a random internet poster who is literally obsessed with hating on them??? 

Shocking.

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

You mean they won't make it past tier 6 on a poll by a random internet poster who is literally obsessed with hating on them??? 

Shocking.

The Tiers are crowd sourced.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

I don't think its been 9 years.

Exactly right about Folsom getting a reprieve year when looking at breaking in a new staff and zero talent.

It's been a loooong time my friend. I remember seeing your hating ass on DJ's site at least a decade ago.  Folsom's got multiple guys with high D1 offers, probably the same amount as Servite. That's actually pretty sad considering all the talent they just graduated. 

• Haha 1

CIF executive director Ron Nocetti said the top priority is for the 10 sections to be able to hold their fall championships and if that means postponing or canceling state championships to get in section finals, that would be considered.

17 minutes ago, Ararar said:

CIF executive director Ron Nocetti said the top priority is for the 10 sections to be able to hold their fall championships and if that means postponing or canceling state championships to get in section finals, that would be considered.

Man 💔💔💔

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Man 💔💔💔

Unfortunately that’s probably going to happen 

push back the season to October 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

It's been a loooong time my friend. I remember seeing your hating ass on DJ's site at least a decade ago.  Folsom's got multiple guys with high D1 offers, probably the same amount as Servite. That's actually pretty sad considering all the talent they just graduated. 

For some reason I’m thinking the hate started on Folsom 17 YEARS AGO.

It doesn’t matter though. The only ones that don’t hate Folsom are Folsom and Pops.

• Haha 1

. He's the number one football recruit in the country, and is already being recognized as a generational talent who could be selected

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

For some reason I’m thinking the hate started on Folsom 17 YEARS AGO.

It doesn’t matter though. The only ones that don’t hate Folsom are Folsom and Pops.

Pops only doesn’t hate Folsom as a hedge against them sometime possibly beating DLS.

And does anyone really “hate” Folsom, or do they just despise the “Folsom by 17” guy?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2