Some California news

Ararar

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Times is reporting student and parents protest over football coaches resignation.Sherrad not going to be coach now

Seems this was poorly handled by OC. Benkert probably has no intention to return. Sherrad won't be coach and kids will probably start looking elsewhere. What was supposed to be a season with high potential will probably end in mediocrity. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Seems this was poorly handled by OC. Benkert probably has no intention to return. Sherrad won't be coach and kids will probably start looking elsewhere. What was supposed to be a season with high potential will probably end in mediocrity. 

My Goodness, if they were left in D2, it would have been them vs Folsom in the 1AA Bowl game...if they got moved up to D1 they would have been a top5 team...now half the team will go...no way their 5* DE is sticking around...

Oaks Admin philosophy on building a Football program:

Image result for joker burning money

Edited by Eddyr2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

My Goodness, if they were left in D2, it would have been them vs Folsom in the 1AA Bowl game...if they got moved up to D1 they would have been a top5 team...now half the team will go...no way their 5* DE is sticking around...

Oaks Admin philosophy on building a Football program:

Does IMG benefit from all this? 

11 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Lol Golf. If they didn’t like Benkert, they dang sure wouldn’t like “Dirty Harry”, he is about as old school as it gets. 

Hey I did mention remote :).  Sondheimer predicting in house promotion now.  

Interesting how the first reply is from SJB mentioning 3 open weeks.   Coeur d’Alene may need a week filled B|.  

New stadium for SJB this coming season, so  I’m sure they’d like to host a powerhouse and likely an OOD.   Last season they were road warriors with two east coast OOS trips.  

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Well I don’t know I feel about Bru McCoy and Jeremiah Criddell getting heated at the 8 minute mark....Friendly competition at a 7v7 tournament?

Eddy - they shook it up afterwards on the next play.. wasn't shown on mixtape, just some good ole competition. But from what I saw Bru got the best of Criddell on their match ups.. but they will go at all year long in practice.. 

MD boys well represented..Premium had all the offensive fire power - Young, Huffman-Dixon and McCoy.. Ground Zone.. had mostly defense with Nimmo FS , Warren-Green DB, Dollars RB, Criddell CB, Gardner WR, Martinez TE and Ricks (but Im not sure Ricks was played that day) .. 

Come the March 25 the next Passing Down Tourney , MD will play with their entire team..