Some California news

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your team got smoked by a second rate veer team, after scraping by Edison. It’s time for you to hit the trail.   Oops, sorry, you already got hit by the trail. 

Why do you post on a national board when you support a team that's not nationally relevant?

Motherfucker you better take that back!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Ararar said:

DLS has an excellent chance of winning this game.they now have the veteran QB.Does anyone even know who SJB QB will be?

I'm pulling for DLS but I don't think they have an excellent shot unfortunately. They graduated their big play makers on offense. Garrett leaves a huge hole on the offense.  I don't know what underclassmen they have but none of them stood out to me last year when I watched the JV game. SJB should be big favorites. 

3 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

Actually IMO... Rollo will never be able to even the score. Different and more emotional era, when MD/DLS started playing each other.   MD can steamroll DLS for the next 20 years but the scars from those original games will never leave Rollo.

7 minutes ago, MD87 said:

I respectively disagree.  Different era for sure, but you have no idea how much emotional satisfaction we Monarchs get now that the tables are turned.  Assuming there will be SBGs this season, best believe our boys will be there to hand DLS its third straight L.  (Third straight to us, of course.  How many straight to MD and SJB is it now?  5?)

Really, with that stacked roster, allowing transfers just for the football season, wtf did you guys think was going to happen. You guys can hold your heads up high knowing that Rollo had to sell his soul to the Devil to accomplish that goal. 👍

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1
1 hour ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

Matt Leinart is sending his son to Loyola. To be honest, I am not surprised. 

Neither am I, why would a Legendary MD Alum send his kid to MD to work for 4 years when he will just be replaced his SR season with a 1 semester Football Transfer.... 🤣🤣

Good luck to the young man, hopefully he does as good as his dad, I have always been a big fan of Matt Leinart...👍

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Neither am I, why would a Legendary MD Alum send his kid to MD to work for 4 years when he will just be replaced his SR season with a 1 semester Football Transfer.... 🤣🤣

Good luck to the young man, hopefully he does as good as his dad, I have always been a big fan of Matt Leinart...👍

You have been on one lately my guy! 🤣 My guess is that it’s maybe because MD has a really good freshman QB Elijah Brown a year ahead of him, or maybe it’s because MD is over an hour away from Manhattan Beach where they live. Talent is also another big one... how many kids of heisman winners end up being as good as pops? At least he’s not sending him to another TL school, my idiot sister (MD Alum) sends her kids to JSerra smh. 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

Matt Leinart is sending his son to Loyola. To be honest, I am not surprised. 

very interesting, i always had the urge he would go to MD just like his old man, nevertheless, i still dream, hope, always will, that a California public school, wins a Natty in HS football in my lifetime.

5 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

F12F483B-15F3-46EF-9844-FCC537552B36.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ararar said:

eric sondheimer

@latsondheimer

St. John Bosco football coach Jason Negro said he'd be willing to move his practices and games outside of L.A. County if that is required to play.

At this point, one has to use any and all available loopholes. #plannedemic

• Like 1

If there is a season in Cali this year, which I’ll go out on a limb and say there won’t, it’s going to be a cluster with different counties having different guidelines. Bosco is the only Trinity Team outside the OC so they have different guidelines. But then you have the larger issue with the entire CIF Southern Section having teams from Orange, LA, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura counties which could have different guidelines.

10 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

If there is a season in Cali this year, which I’ll go out on a limb and say there won’t, it’s going to be a cluster with different counties having different guidelines. Bosco is the only Trinity Team outside the OC so they have different guidelines. But then you have the larger issue with the entire CIF Southern Section having teams from Orange, LA, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura counties which could have different guidelines.

There will be a season and playoffs and SBG.  Maybe not with  100% of schools participating 

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

There will be a season and playoffs and SBG.  Maybe not with  100% of schools participating 

I guess I’m a ‘glass half empty’ guy. I really hope you are right Sammy. 

• Thanks 1

\|/ All American representing MD well. LSU commit Raesjon Davis will be the leader of the MD defense this year. Younger brother Ramere ‘24 will also be a 5 star. 

The future of MD football freshman QB Elijah Brown looks smooth. 6’4 180 & will get his share of varsity reps this year. Looking forward to January 🏆

AFE7C27E-BDD2-4766-9A57-D63172BCA203.jpeg

On 11/4/2020 at 8:53 PM, HurricaneNick said:

The future of MD football freshman QB Elijah Brown looks smooth. 6’4 180 & will get his share of varsity reps this year. Looking forward to January 🏆

Seriously, you’re still holding out that there will be a winter SO CA football season?  By that time all of SO CA will be purple tier or worse.  

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Seriously, you’re still holding out that there will be a winter SO CA football season?  By that time all of SO CA will be purple tier or worse.  

I agree with you, sadly. There's not going to be a football season in California. Newsom will make sure of it. 

• Confused 1
On 11/12/2020 at 12:50 PM, Ararar said:

eric sondheimer

@latsondheimer

·

3h

The Cy Young winners came from Hart High and Laguna Hills. Sorry Texas. Sorry Florida. The best pitchers are from Cali.

the recent MVP of the National Leaguge in MLB, Freddie Freeman, another California native, he went to El Modena HS in Orange, the same high school long-time MD QB Coach, Offensive Coordinator, Dave Money attended.

anyway, this was posted on Maxpreps, it gave a good assertion about the history, legacy of MD QB's:

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/sIPrUVmoa0eGLhuhPfT-1A/top-20-high-school-football-quarterback-factories.htm

• Like 1
On 11/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Extremely Humble said:

I agree with you, sadly. There's not going to be a football season in California. Newsom will make sure of it. 

Agreed. Today was the nail in the coffin. It’s sad because all the experts said that we will have increasing numbers in the Winter, yet the geniuses at the CIF schedule football for the Winter, when most of the country has had a successful Fall season.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed. Today was the nail in the coffin. It’s sad because all the experts said that we will have increasing numbers in the Winter, yet the geniuses at the CIF schedule football for the Winter, when most of the country has had a successful Fall season.

I feel bad for all the kids that are going to miss their senior year because of complete incompetence from those making these decisions. 

• Like 2