Some California news

51 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

And making contributions too!

No doubt. 聽Cen10鈥檚 Gary Bryant had聽the nice kick return to set up the winning drive last week, and Drake Jackson聽started every game as a true freshman last year, and every game this year as well.馃槈

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Motherfucker you better take that back!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you post on a national board when you support a team that's not nationally relevant?

Your team got smoked by a second rate veer team, after scraping by Edison. It鈥檚聽time for you to hit the trail. 聽 Oops, sorry, you already got hit by the trail.聽

Posted Images

On 12/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, Bodysurf said:

This is current ICU bed capacity. SoCal is no bueno. Cali聽won鈥檛 see high school football until 2022.聽

B7A3524A-4FEF-4164-9793-149CE886B2D3.jpeg

Total crap. 聽 Still fuming!聽 They had 6 months to build more beds.聽 They didn't so now they use that as the metric to keep everyone locked down.聽 Overall # of deaths in 2020 (USA) is flat with 2019.聽聽 smh.聽 The sand is running out

.image.jpeg.01a5b5b782635b01d58cf560052c3394.jpeg

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Total crap. 聽 Still fuming!聽 They had 6 months to build more beds.聽 They didn't so now they use that as the metric to keep everyone locked down.聽 Overall # of deaths in 2020 (USA) is flat with 2019.聽聽 smh.聽 The sand is running out

.image.jpeg.01a5b5b782635b01d58cf560052c3394.jpeg

Sammy,

Tier 1 no doubt!馃榾

• Thanks 1

Raesjon Davis

@raesjon1

Tiger nation thank you for everything. I have had some great memories in such little time. As of now I would like to decommit from LSU and explore each of my options thoroughly.

10:14 AM 路 Dec 21, 2020 from Norco, CA路Twitter for iPhone

where is he ending up at?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Raesjon Davis

@raesjon1

Tiger nation thank you for everything. I have had some great memories in such little time. As of now I would like to decommit from LSU and explore each of my options thoroughly.

USC

CD141739-9343-4E27-B745-53C6DD46692C.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Ararar said:

Raesjon Davis

@raesjon1

Agreed it鈥檚 USC most likely. Along with Corey Foreman. Those are huge recruiting hauls for the Trojans. But what SC really needs is a new head coach. I don鈥檛 like the air raid offense either. They lack toughness and they need to recruit O lineman more than anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed it鈥檚 USC most likely. Along with Corey Foreman. Those are huge recruiting hauls for the Trojans. But what SC really needs is a new head coach. I don鈥檛 like the air raid offense either. They lack toughness and they need to recruit O lineman more than anything.

100% Agree!!!... I think SC is on the big time upswing as shown by their recruiting,聽but they won鈥檛 get there without a different HC....

The聽O-Line has been the most glaring weakness to me this year.... Once聽they solve the O-Line they will be right back in the National Mix....

And I like Slovis but I am sorry, I don鈥檛 know how JT loses the job due to injury, that was a bad move by Helton.... I just don鈥檛 see Helton as a National Championship Coach....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

And I like Slovis but I am sorry, I don鈥檛 know how JT loses the job due to injury, that was a bad move by Helton

Slovis played better last year as a Freshman. I watched all the SC games this season and there was just something off about Slovis. There were countless balls he threw that lacked spirals. He also missed open receivers downfield many times and instead dumped it off to the safety valve.聽They even highlighted this in the Oregon game.

IMO JT is the better quarterback and I鈥檓 happy for him that he is doing well at Georgia,聽however I don鈥檛 think JT聽is necessarily better for Harrell鈥檚 stupid air raid offense. Slovis is the better fit for this system.

Regarding the QBs they just recruited, from what I鈥檝e seen Miller Moss is probably the better overall prospect compared to Jaxson Dart. But Dart is better IMO for Harrell鈥檚 system. I saw Corner Canyon on TV and was impressed with Dart. He is ideal聽for the air raid.聽

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Xavion Alford, who was ranked the No. 8 safety and No. 139 overall prospect in the 2020 recruiting class, announced Friday morning that he's transferring from Texas to USC.

Alford entered the NCAA transfer portal just a few days ago, and USC seemed like a logical fit from the start.

First, Alford is familiar with the Trojans, having been strongly recruited by the program before he committed to Texas and visiting campus with his FAST Houston 7-on-7 team that year. Also, USC safeties coach Craig Naivar was part of the staff that landed Alford at Texas.

It didn't take long after the highly-regarded safety hit the portal for he and Naivar to reconnect and lay the groundwork for his move to USC.

This is the second major transfer the Trojans have landed in the last few weeks, following defensive tackle Ishmael Sopsher -- a former top-100 prospect in the 2019 class -- from Alabama.

• Like 2

Five-star defensive end Korey Foreman announced his commitment to USC, leading a group of six ESPN 300 prospects announcing commitments to various football programs on Saturday.

Foreman is the No. 3-ranked recruit overall, a 6-foot-4, 265-pound prospect from Corona, California. He's the top-ranked prospect in the state of California and immediately elevates USC's recruiting class, which was ranked No. 13 prior to his commitment.

The five-star recruit was committed to Clemson at one point in his process but decommitted and considered the Tigers along with USC, LSU, Georgia and Arizona State.

USC put together a concerted effort to "take back the West" in this recruiting cycle after signing only one ESPN 300 recruit in 2020. Those efforts paid off, now with nine ESPN 300 recruits in 2021, including five from California.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Five-star defensive end Korey Foreman announced his commitment to USC, leading a group of six ESPN 300 prospects announcing commitments to various football programs on Saturday.

Foreman is the No. 3-ranked recruit overall, a 6-foot-4, 265-pound prospect from Corona, California. He's the top-ranked prospect in the state of California and immediately elevates USC's recruiting class, which was ranked No. 13 prior to his commitment.

The five-star recruit was committed to Clemson at one point in his process but decommitted and considered the Tigers along with USC, LSU, Georgia and Arizona State.

USC put together a concerted effort to "take back the West" in this recruiting cycle after signing only one ESPN 300 recruit in 2020. Those efforts paid off, now with nine ESPN 300 recruits in 2021, including five from California.

I hope Drake Jackson returns for his Jr year. It will be nice to see he and Foreman anchor the USC defensive line together like they did at Corona Centennial.聽

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Foreman and Drake Jackson will now be together again on the same D Line. Both were defensive terrors at Corona Centennial.聽

• Like 2

Four-star cornerbackCeyair Wrightof Los Angeles Loyola committed to the Trojans during the All-American Bowl declaration special on Saturday, giving USC its sixth four-star defensive back in the 2021 class.

Wright is ranked as the No. 7 cornerback nationally, according to the247 Sports Composite Rankings, the highest-ranked defensive back in USC鈥檚 incoming class. He was one of USC鈥檚 top remaining targets in the wake of a successful early signing period that saw the Trojans land their largest class of defensive backs in recent memory.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Foreman and Drake Jackson will now be together again on the same D Line. Both were defensive terrors at Corona Centennial.聽

USC just has to take care of their own backyard in recruiting and they will be a national power again.This has been proven聽

• Like 2
1 hour ago, old_e said:

I hope Drake Jackson returns for his Jr year. It will be nice to see he and Foreman anchor the USC defensive line together like they did at Corona Centennial.聽

Jackson is good no doubt, but I think he needs at least one more season to prepare for the next level.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ararar said:

USC just has to take care of their own backyard in recruiting and they will be a national power again.This has been proven聽

And get a good head coach. As a UCLA fan I love Helton. I hate Chip but at least I know the games will be a toss up with Helton running things. Biggest concern would be Urban at the helm.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Jackson is good no doubt, but I think he needs at least one more season to prepare for the next level.

They inexplicably lined up Jackson as a linebacker at times which is a mystery to me. He was a non聽factor against Oregon and got burned in pass coverage multiple times. He had the potential to be a late 1st rounder or early 2nd draft choice but IMO he lowered his draft standing in the last game.聽
I hope he returns to SC and anchors a D line along with Foreman and raises his draft stock again.聽

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ararar said:

Georgia was in the running.... now you have an incoming聽on the D line, how's that O line looking so far?

Get those lines shored up and BOOM. Gotta control that LOS.

bgw

• Like 2