Some California news

Ararar

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You do have a point.  6 weeks off between games is ridiculous.  Teams get sloppy after 1 bye week

I look forward to seeing Servite and if they can possibly beat an SJB this season also . I know Covid changes everything but it would be a cool thing to see Servite get back in conversation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

949B5053-2E3E-4FE8-8EAD-7E0A242EFA1E.jpeg

And to think they lost Jaylin Davies who enrolled early at Oregon. The depth of talent in the secondary and linebackers is crazy. It says a lot if Rollo thinks this secondary group is better than 2018 that had Ricks (LSU), Green-Warren (Michigan) and Criddell (Oklahoma).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

And to think they lost Jaylin Davies who enrolled early at Oregon. The depth of talent in the secondary and linebackers is crazy. It says a lot if Rollo thinks this secondary group is better than 2018 that had Ricks (LSU), Green-Warren (Michigan) and Criddell (Oklahoma).

when EJ has DB depth watch out..."Pin you ear back and bring the heat! we are running Jet on every play"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Good to hear. Our seniors who signed are all playing, minus the ones that were early enrollees. 

Regarding early enrollees, new kids will step up for Davies and Dixon. Miki-Han is the much bigger loss. Not sure who will play center. They can move Tolo there but I know there are a lot of young big uglies who will good. I think this Spring season we may see a lot more rotation of players.