Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

HAHA, I actually coach club and High School water polo. While CA was still shut down we were having tournaments in St. George Utah. Mater Dei was there as well with their club team Vanguard... Your coach is hilarious... I mean that in a good way. Mater Dei is looking pretty nasty this year again.

I’m a huge polo fan. MD has looked strong so far although it’s very early. I really don’t think they will get back to the level they were when Chris Segesman was coaching. People may not realize this, but there was a 5-6 year period where MD water polo was more dominant than football or basketball has ever been. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m a huge polo fan. MD has looked strong so far although it’s very early. I really don’t think they will get back to the level they were when Chris Segesman was coaching. People may not realize this, but there was a 5-6 year period where MD water polo was more dominant than football or basketball has ever been. 

Yea, I think Brian will keep the train rolling. Vanguard has 2 teams, Mater Dei and CDM. They played each other in the finals last tournament in Utah. Definitely the most dominant club right.

Also your young goalie is going to be special!

Edited by LT4Spartan06
forgot to mention
  • Like 2