Some California news

Ararar

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HurricaneNick why on earth is a freshman starting at QB,  there was No upperclass men on roster??

He’s the real deal. Could be the top overall QB in his class when it’s all said and done. We had a junior QB with 5 D1 offers but the freshman beat him out. Plus, with this shortened season and no championship to be won, it’s a perfect opportunity to get his feet wet for the fall. 

Looked comfortable all night and made no bad decisions. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s the real deal. Could be the top overall QB in his class when it’s all said and done. We had a junior QB with 5 D1 offers but the freshman beat him out. Plus, with this shortened season and no championship to be won, it’s a perfect opportunity to get his feet wet for the fall. 

Looked comfortable all night and made no bad decisions. 

Without looking, I’d guess Marinovich and Barkley starred as freshman. Not sure of third and can’t even remember if Marinovich even started before he was at CV?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Without looking, I’d guess Marinovich and Barkley starred as freshman. Not sure of third and can’t even remember if Marinovich even started before he was at CV?

Marinovich and Barkley started as Freshman from day 1. JT Daniels is the other Freshman to have started. However Daniels did not actually win the starting job coming out of camp. Matt McDonald who was a junior was the starter but he broke his arm early in the season. The rest is history with Daniels and he may well have eventually won over the starting job later in the season anyway. McDonald transferred to Mission Viejo for his Senior year.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD will be rocking the all grey uni’s tonight 🔥

Dear member

Please refrain from discussing non nationally relevant games on the National Board.

I encourage you to find interested parties vis a vis’ one of your local regional boards.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and enthusiasm for your neighborhood school.

-The Comish

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member

Please refrain from discussing non nationally relevant games on the National Board.

I encourage you to find interested parties vis a vis’ one of your local regional boards.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and enthusiasm for your neighborhood school.

-The Comish

You’re a funny guy Sam I will give ya that 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re a funny guy Sam I will give ya that 

Dear member

i really am pressed for time...but for the record my proper name is Eugene and being “funny” is NOT part of the job description.

I will be out of the office tomorrow with a 7:38am appt. so please direct any concerns to our (filipino)help desk.

Please be sure to sign up ($10/week) for our newest premium service. 

-The Comish