Some California news

Ararar

This week in So Cal Prep Football features an old, iconic gridiron matchup renewed in the Angelus League, featuring the Loyola Cubs (2-0) and the St. Paul Swordsmen (0-2).

It’s not Steve Grady vs Marijon Ancich, but two of their own tough as nails former players at the helm. 

Should be a fun one, as always!

53AB3CD2-3140-4D83-BC3A-1DC9020A7AEA.jpeg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I like the white and red better also. Call me a traditionalist! MD has 4 color schemes now with red, white, dark gray, light grey. 

Speaking of tradition, judging by your horrible avatar I’m guessing dodger fan 😂? I remember when they dared to wear their blue spring training / alternate jersey for one regular season game about 10-15 years ago.The uproar was brutal. Never been worn again in regular season, one and down if I recall.

As much as I despise that franchise, their unis are awesome, especially the clean home whites with the red number in front. Pains me but those are traditional and    
badass

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Speaking of tradition, judging by your horrible avatar I’m guessing dodger fan 😂? I remember when they dared to wear their blue spring training / alternate jersey for one regular season game about 10-15 years ago.The uproar was brutal. Never been worn again in regular season, one and down if I recall.

As much as I despise that franchise, their unis are awesome, especially the clean home whites with the red number in front. Pains me but those are traditional and    
badass

I bleed Dodger blue.

I too love the MD white uniforms. They are very sharp and just pop. Those are their traditional away uniforms. The all reds are the home uniforms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD is looking good tonight. I’m thinking we play bosco next week how we did in the championship game in ‘18. Control the clock and out coach em. The defense is playing phenomenal tonight even with two starters out. 

As long as they don’t wear white tops with red pants...MD is 0-20 in big games with that combo

• Haha 2