Some California news

1 hour ago, Exocet 98 said:

Norco defeats Centennial. 38 - 36. First win since 2009. Snaps a league 57 game Cen 10 win streak.

Congrats to Norco, they played well.  The QB is poised and ran well at critical moments.  They return just about everyone in the fall.  Their online is pretty big and active enough, but they need better running backs.

Cen10 just made too many mistakes. The 6’5” freshman offensive tackle is a mean dude but needs to control his temper. They started a freshman at center as well.  I’m not sold on either of the QB’s that area coming back and the young receivers have to learn the plays better.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you post on a national board when you support a team that's not nationally relevant?

Motherfucker you better take that back!!!!!!!!!!

Your team got smoked by a second rate veer team, after scraping by Edison. It’s time for you to hit the trail.   Oops, sorry, you already got hit by the trail. 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Officially, Cali now has only three elite hsfb teams. 

Most of the Ca. Powers are starting freshmen to get them some experience for the fall.   Including Cen10.  We’ll be fine with 5 Top 25 teams in Sept.

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Most of the Ca. Powers are starting freshmen to get them some experience for the fall.   Including Cen10.  We’ll be fine with 5 Top 25 teams in Sept.

Cen10 is playing 13 freshman or sophomore doesn’t excuse the loss but also have to put into perspective. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Many teams are very young this partial season. Fall 2021 Cali football is going to be stacked.

Yeah, this partial season simply doesn’t have the feel of autumn, especially with many teams having impact seniors that sat out this awkward spring fling. 
I just hope the next Covid wave is over by summers end,  and we can have a normal fall season.  Should be pretty exciting but if they don’t allow fans in the stands, it still won’t feel right.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Yeah, this partial season simply doesn’t have the feel of autumn, especially with many teams having impact seniors that sat out this awkward spring fling. 
I just hope the next Covid wave is over by summers end,  and we can have a normal fall season.  Should be pretty exciting but if they don’t allow fans in the stands, it still won’t feel right.

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Many teams are very young this partial season. Fall 2021 Cali football is going to be stacked.

Guys I know who coach say their goals are to get seniors some ball after a shitty year overall and to use the fall as development for the fall for underclassmen (including more freshman). They feel with less time between the spring season and fall their teams will actually be sharper and retain more with less lay off time between the seasons and think the caliber of ball in August will be crisper and better.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

This week in So Cal Prep Football features an old, iconic gridiron matchup renewed in the Angelus League, featuring the Loyola Cubs (2-0) and the St. Paul Swordsmen (0-2).

It’s not Steve Grady vs Marijon Ancich, but two of their own tough as nails former players at the helm. 

Should be a fun one, as always!

53AB3CD2-3140-4D83-BC3A-1DC9020A7AEA.jpeg

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I like the white and red better also. Call me a traditionalist! MD has 4 color schemes now with red, white, dark gray, light grey. 

Speaking of tradition, judging by your horrible avatar I’m guessing dodger fan 😂? I remember when they dared to wear their blue spring training / alternate jersey for one regular season game about 10-15 years ago.The uproar was brutal. Never been worn again in regular season, one and down if I recall.

As much as I despise that franchise, their unis are awesome, especially the clean home whites with the red number in front. Pains me but those are traditional and    
badass

• Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Speaking of tradition, judging by your horrible avatar I’m guessing dodger fan 😂? I remember when they dared to wear their blue spring training / alternate jersey for one regular season game about 10-15 years ago.The uproar was brutal. Never been worn again in regular season, one and down if I recall.

As much as I despise that franchise, their unis are awesome, especially the clean home whites with the red number in front. Pains me but those are traditional and    
badass

I bleed Dodger blue.

I too love the MD white uniforms. They are very sharp and just pop. Those are their traditional away uniforms. The all reds are the home uniforms.

• Like 1