Some California news

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you post on a national board when you support a team that's not nationally relevant?

Motherfucker you better take that back!!!!!!!!!!

Your team got smoked by a second rate veer team, after scraping by Edison. It’s time for you to hit the trail.   Oops, sorry, you already got hit by the trail. 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MDs Opponents W/L Record is the worst of the bunch. #*

it's almost like it was a 6 (5 or 4 for some) game league season and MD gave all their opponents an L...

Top 30 Math Is Hard GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MDs Opponents W/L Record is the worst of the bunch. #*

Because it was a 5-game league only schedule. So by default it would be around 500 because they can’t pad the schedule with good non league teams 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They should’ve played Sierra Canyon like SJB did. 

Well we would have had Cen10 that same week if Riverside Country was in a different colored COVID zone at the time. Trust me we want to play the best but it’s not easy finding teams willing to play us. And please don’t mention that clown Biff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If Sierra Canyon was willing to play Bosco and MD in a doubleheader week one, just give them every MNC from now on

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

That’s Good!!..,, I haven’t Heard of Sierra Vista.... Did he resign to take a job at Something, Something Trail?....🤣🍻

The school fired his son (Off coord) due to bashing their rival on social media.  So the head coach then quite too.

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD tried to get all the top So Cal teams to play a scrimmage or the one preseason game that had the open dates and didn't get any takers.. what are you to do?? Also what I find interesting, is the fact Bosco seems to get these DLS, Sierra Canyon etc top rated teams to play them, before MD?? Is there something I'm missing? How is it MD has a hard time, but Bosco doesn't as much?? 

33 minutes ago, covercorner said:

MD tried to get all the top So Cal teams to play a scrimmage or the one preseason game that had the open dates and didn't get any takers.. what are you to do?? Also what I find interesting, is the fact Bosco seems to get these DLS, Sierra Canyon etc top rated teams to play them, before MD?? Is there something I'm missing? How is it MD has a hard time, but Bosco doesn't as much?? 

You hit the nail on the head. Regarding scrimmages and a pre-league game there were multiple teams that were looking for games and we expressed interest to play them, but they wanted no part of it. Not even a scrimmage! 
I agree that for whatever reason Bosco has an easier time finding teams willing to play them. 

2 hours ago, covercorner said:

SJB pursues teams much more frequently and aggressively. 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They sure don't when it comes to some OOS games. Their 2018 SJB team was one of the best I've seen in decades, I remember Mater Dei beating IMG 28-24 and then a couple of weeks later here comes SJB destroying MD 41-18 at their place. They played a Hawaii team and a Utah team. 

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I could see that being true, MD probably doesn't pursue teams as frequently as Bosco. Next you have a discussion with the powers that be at MD, let them know that when it comes to seeking games. 

• Like 1

3 football players participating in the 4x100 

2nd fastest time in the state. Not bad for their first race together. 2 return this fall. 

Nick Saban is coming hard after Domani Jackson right now. Just got Domani to agree to take an official visit to Alabama in June. Would be nice if he stuck with the Trojans but after talking with his pops it was clear that development is their top priority. As it should be when it comes to a talent like that. Nobody develops better than Saban. The CFB 🐐 loves Mater Dei. CJ Williams will also visit Alabama this summer. 

• Like 1