Some California news

Ararar

21 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL A very low risk game since they can get boatraced and still end up playing a San Diego team in the SBG.

Not impressed.  But also not surprised that this leopard hasn't changed its spots.

Been a long time since they’ve been boatraced. The last 2 games were entertaining. The gap is shrinking. It’s only a matter of time until Folsom gets smashed in the Open😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So who did they schedule with their “big commits”

They dipped their toe in the Water with PITT.... This way when they beat PITT by more Scores then Cen 10 did Folsom can Daisy Chain their way to say “See, we are Better then Cen10”.... 🤣

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

DLS. Better than any of your non league games. 

Doesn’t count, this is a no lose game for Folsom and Folsom is clearly more talented then DLS and has been every time they have played.... And when Folsom loses they don’t drop in the rankings or lose the opportunity for a SBG because Folsom does not want to play in the open....

Folsom gets no credit for playing DLS, they should be traveling to so cal with all these great players and taking on Cen10, Servite or MD or SJB, but they would rather protect their rankings playing Nor Cal teams and a No Lose game with DLS....

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Lol. We get to see what uniforms Bosco will wear when MD beats them. They are the ‘Oregon’ of high schools. Multiple uniforms and helmets are a gimmick IMO. And yes I hated it when MD added a gray uniform a few years back. I understand that the kids like it in today’s ‘look at me’ culture. But I’m an old fart that likes tradition.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Doesn’t count, this is a no lose game for Folsom and Folsom is clearly more talented then DLS and has been every time they have played.... And when Folsom loses they don’t drop in the rankings or lose the opportunity for a SBG because Folsom does not want to play in the open....

Folsom gets no credit for playing DLS, they should be traveling to so cal with all these great players and taking on Cen10, Servite or MD or SJB, but they would rather protect their rankings playing Nor Cal teams and a No Lose game with DLS....

I see where you’re coming from but saying “it doesn’t count” is ridiculous. No matter how you slice it De La Salle is top 3 in California a majority of years and will still be very formidable next season. We all wish Folsom would play a MV or C10 (I doubt Servite is very good next year), but DLS is better than all 3 most seasons. It is less stakes for Folsom which is your point but it makes more sense for Folsom geographically and economically to play DLS. DLS likes to play Folsom as well since it’s one of the few games where they can play all starters before the bowl game. 

I also saw that DLS is playing Cathedral Catholic this upcoming season and Something something trail. Should we clown DLS for this schedule? Something something trail has been good the past couple seasons but are losing pretty much everyone. 

For the record I think Cathedral Catholic is a very good team (far better history than Servite) and is a dangerous game for this DLS team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

I see where you’re coming from but saying “it doesn’t count” is ridiculous. No matter how you slice it De La Salle is top 3 in California a majority of years and will still be very formidable next season. We all wish Folsom would play a MV or C10 (I doubt Servite is very good next year), but DLS is better than all 3 most seasons. It is less stakes for Folsom which is your point but it makes more sense for Folsom geographically and economically to play DLS. DLS likes to play Folsom as well since it’s one of the few games where they can play all starters before the bowl game. 

I also saw that DLS is playing Cathedral Catholic this upcoming season and Something something trail. Should we clown DLS for this schedule? Something something trail has been good the past couple seasons but are losing pretty much everyone. 

For the record I think Cathedral Catholic is a very good team (far better history than Servite) and is a dangerous game for this DLS team. 

“We all wish Folsom would play MV or Cen10”.  No. You all don’t wish that.  Otherwise it would have happened already.

You lost the audience after that.  To bad no knowledgeable posters stuck around to read any darts you may have thrown at Servite 

40 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

“We all wish Folsom would play MV or Cen10”.  No. You all don’t wish that.  Otherwise it would have happened already.

You lost the audience after that.  To bad no knowledgeable posters stuck around to read any darts you may have thrown at Servite 

And what input do you think @Extremely Humblehas on the scheduling? To think the fans have any say in that? 

“No. You all don’t wish that.  Otherwise it would have happened already.”

Yes legitimately that could be asked of the current and past staff. And yes it seems there would be a lot truth to that.

But it might actually be the opposite for the fans, you know the ones that don't have a say in the schedule. There have been fans of Folsom express their thoughts on the lackluster schedules as well and have expressed a desire to see the program push itself. It’s not their call though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 1:42 PM, Bodysurf said:

Lol. We get to see what uniforms Bosco will wear when MD beats them. They are the ‘Oregon’ of high schools. Multiple uniforms and helmets are a gimmick IMO. And yes I hated it when MD added a gray uniform a few years back. I understand that the kids like it in today’s ‘look at me’ culture. But I’m an old fart that likes tradition.

Coach negro said “Give us Mater Dei’s uniforms but with our colors.” 😂😂😂 Looks awfully familiar! 
“Traditional, clean, and crisp.”🤔

4B8CDB9A-6ECE-43DD-97F1-0550E6E650F5.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, Bodysurf said:

Light grays are cool…the team wore light gray back in the 80’s…

Dark grays are gross

11 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

How about a little context?

The point is, no one even cares about the context.... This is life in the TL.... Why Complain about it....

The thing about Sondy is he ONLY complains about MD.... He worships SJB and Servite and hates MD... JN and TT must have got that Dude Laid or something....🤣🤣🍻

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The point is, no one even cares about the context.... This is life in the TL.... Why Complain about it....

The thing about Sondy is he ONLY complains about MD.... He worships SJB and Servite and hates MD... JN and TT must have got that Dude Laid or something....🤣🤣🍻

Have you seen Sondy? JN and TT are not miracle workers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3