Some California news

Ararar

On 6/18/2021 at 7:58 PM, HurricaneNick said:

The best receiver in California is on his official visit to Texas. Steve sarkisian’s son Brady is a sophomore football player at Mater Dei so I expect Sark to be very active at MD over the next few years. 

Domani Jackson is on an official visit to Alabama this weekend. 

E7B011D8-9BE0-4F14-9EB3-20E44E86A347.jpeg

If USC get 10+ wins the beat of the TL stay home…if not it may end up like 19 when not one kid from MD or Bosco went to USC

• Like 1

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Article/Jaeden-Gould-commitment-USC-Trojans-football-recruiting-166760487/ 

USC gets a commitment from the #1 overall player from New Jersey. CB Jaeden Gould joins Domani Jackson. Donte is the man. The Trojans have the best cornerback duo in this class. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe Brian Cushing was the last kid out of Bergen Catholic SC signed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Passing league tourney at bosco next month. Pretty surprised to see that the friars aren’t participating. Can’t imagine they’re playing in another tourney considering that MD, SJB, &C10 are all in this one. Maybe the beef between Negro and Thomas is real 😂

1F4F837B-EB55-4C0F-A712-1605E6C0281B.jpeg

Servite will win the Mission Viejo Tournament that same day. Servite wasn't ask to play in the Bosco Invitational. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Los Al 7on7 today

MD missing guys on both sides of the ball due to official visits and camps. 
Domani Jackson, CJ Williams, Raleek Brown, Cam Sidney, Eoghan Kerry, Malaki Te’o + others not participating today. Great opportunity for the young guys to get some work in.

How did Servite do?

8 hours ago, MD87 said:

Crickets from @Slotback Right.  (No surprise there.)  And he lost to a football player in his sixth 100M race EVER.  🤣🤣🤣

Well, I'm sure you won't believe this, but I thought I did respond to Bodysurf's post above with the overhead picture. 

The post (as near as I remember), was "Very impressive...left no doubt."

All I can think of is I must have left the page without pressing submit?

Since I'm sure you don't believe that, I'll add this:

Congratulations Domani for Beating Servite's Max Thomas (after losing to him three times. 😛