Some California news

Ararar

I have Block/Franky/Dumbass on ignore... 

The only person I have on ignore.... 

But  I know he said something about Transfers and  something about Folsom beat Cathedral Catholic  which I already knew.... 

But Folsom won't line up against em now... 

But that aside... 

I respect the San Diego community and them working with what they do have... 

Wish we had a SD rep here...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have Block/Franky/Dumbass on ignore... 

The only person I have on ignore.... 

But  I know he said something about Transfers and  something about Folsom beat Cathedral Catholic  which I already knew.... 

But Folsom won't line up against em now... 

But that aside... 

I respect the San Diego community and them working with what they do have... 

Wish we had a SD rep here...

That SD team is about to beat DLS tomorrow. 

47 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Yes they might, and it would make your 0-4 record even more comical. 

It would be even more comical than you think, unless you and I are on the same wave length.  Suppose DLS does lose to Cathedral.  And then they lose to St. Frances.  Suddenly, Folsom is in a lose/lose situation.

They beat DLS and its a hollow victory because DLS would, by then, be considered the worst DLS team since 2004.

They lose to DLS? We'd never hear from Block again if Folsom couldn't even beat the worst DLS team since 2004.

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Rippers said:

It would be even more comical than you think, unless you and I are on the same wave length.  Suppose DLS does lose to Cathedral.  And then they lose to St. Frances.  Suddenly, Folsom is in a lose/lose situation.

They beat DLS and its a hollow victory because DLS would, by then, be considered the worst DLS team since 2004.

They lose to DLS? We'd never hear from Block again if Folsom couldn't even beat the worst DLS team since 2004.

My point exactly, Block keeps digging his own grave. He’s to stupid to realize the drivel he’s spouting from his mommas basement makes Folsom look really pathetic.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

Suppose DLS does lose to Cathedral.

But then turns around and beats Folsom. By Block logic, Folsom is worse than a San Diego team this year.  The only way that could be disproven is if Cathedral is able to claim the 1A slot and Folsom does the same.  Of course, if that happened and Folsom lost to Cathedral by less than DLS did, then he will declare Folsom to be better than DLS.  

• Haha 2