Some California news

Ararar

15 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I agree. I called out Serra earlier before the season started. If you think you got a special team, challenge them with a special schedule. Let them see where they stack up, not with HMB. They stole the Folsom playbook unfortunately on the scheduling for this year.

Keep in mind that they did have a game with Pittsburg that got cancelled.

47 minutes ago, Ararar said:

#4 in SDS Lincoln canceled it’s a game against #1 Cathedral Catholic over accusations of racism 

This incident happened in April and SDCC was Sanctioned and Apologized , the kids were disciplined and Their Coach was Suspended….

If it was so Bad, why didn’t Lincoln cancel this game before the season started or announce they refused to play SDCC because of it…. It’s because they just lost to Madison and they know they can’t compete in the SD open so they Pulled the “Race Card” to weasel their way out….

Bad look for SD football all around, but a Worse move on the part of Lincoln to pull this last minute “Race Card” after a loss when they have said nothing about it since last April when they were “Satisfied with The Investigation”….

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This incident happened in April and SDCC was Sanctioned and Apologized , the kids were disciplined and Their Coach was Suspended….

If it was so Bad, why didn’t Lincoln cancel this game before the season started or announce they refused to play SDCC because of it…. It’s because they just lost to Madison and they know they can’t compete in the SD open so they Pulled the “Race Card” to weasel their way out….

Bad look for SD football all around, but a Worse move on the part of Lincoln to pull this last minute “Race Card” after a loss when they have said nothing about it since last April when they were “Satisfied with The Investigation”….

I agree they probably should have announced this at the beginning of the season.This isn’t the first time this has happened to Lincoln though.San Clemente was found to also have been involved in racial taunting in 2019.Maybe it’s just a matter of enough is enough.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ararar said:

#4 in SDS Lincoln canceled it’s a game against #1 Cathedral Catholic over accusations of racism 

This potentially impacts the SS D-I playoff picture.  Centennial may have needed a big win by Cathedral Catholic to bump up their rating in order to pass SJB, should they lose to Servite on Friday.  This may now lock the Braves into at least the 3rd seed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I would say it was a great move to screw over CC.  Wait till the week of the game and then hit them with it.  I heard about the t-shirts and remarks from CC fans and players.  Hell nah.  Screw them.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

This potentially impacts the SS D-I playoff picture.  Centennial may have needed a big win by Cathedral Catholic to bump up their rating in order to pass SJB, should they lose to Servite on Friday.  This may now lock the Braves into at least the 3rd seed.

Pretty sure the bigger statement they are trying to make is not about seeding.  Like Ararar said, enough is enough.  Nobody will do anything of substance, then they take things into their own hands.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I agree they probably should have announced this at the beginning of the season.This isn’t the first time this has happened to Lincoln though.San Clemente was found to also have been involved in racial taunting in 2019.Maybe it’s just a matter of enough is enough.

The San Clemente Fans Taunting was Shameful and Disgusting and it was aimed at the Cheerleaders and using The N word…. 

That makes sense that They would say Enough is Enough….. Just kind of Funny how this all comes out after a loss, when this was 6 Months ago and SDCC was Diciplined and their coach was suspended and  Lincoln was “Satisfied With The Investigation”……

Lincoln could have said “We refuse to play SDCC” from the beginning instead of after a loss so now they are in an easier playoff bracket by avoiding SDCC…..

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Pretty sure the bigger statement they are trying to make is not about seeding.  Like Ararar said, enough is enough.  Nobody will do anything of substance, then they take things into their own hands.  

I understand.  My comment was not related to the substance of the allegations and response, only its impact to the teams often discussed on this board.  No one really cares about the SDS here.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I would say it was a great move to screw over CC.  Wait till the week of the game and then hit them with it.  I heard about the t-shirts and remarks from CC fans and players.  Hell nah.  Screw them.

First I’ve hear about this. Did they actually make up racist t-shirts or something? I mean that’s brutal.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

First I’ve hear about this. Did they actually make up racist t-shirts or something? I mean that’s brutal.

CC players did ‘Catholics versus Convicts 3’ which was obviously a play on the classic Notre Dame/Miami game. They apologized for it at the time and suspended the coach for 2 games and at the time Lincoln said they were satisfied . But now Lincoln comes out at the end of season and does this. Total bullshit. And I am in no way defending what CC did. I hope CC absolutely destroys Lincoln whenever they play in the future.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The San Clemente Fans Taunting was Shameful and Disgusting and it was aimed at the Cheerleaders and using The N word…. 

That makes sense that They would say Enough is Enough….. Just kind of Funny how this all comes out after a loss, when this was 6 Months ago and SDCC was Diciplined and their coach was suspended and  Lincoln was “Satisfied With The Investigation”……

Lincoln could have said “We refuse to play SDCC” from the beginning instead of after a loss so now they are in an easier playoff bracket by avoiding SDCC…..

If they were to play and lose, they'd still end up in D-1.  Nothing really changes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

CC players did ‘Catholics versus Convicts 3’ which was obviously a play on the classic Notre Dame/Miami game. They apologized for it at the time and suspended the coach for 2 games and at the time Lincoln said they were satisfied . But now Lincoln comes out at the end of season and does this. Total bullshit. And I am in no way defending what CC did. I hope CC absolutely destroys Lincoln whenever they play in the future.

Oh thought it was gonna be something way different than that. Totally remember those shirts. Pretty funny. I remember ESPN did a 30 for 30 a few years ago on the kids they made them. Biggest mistake is kid should have trademarked them. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/miami-notre-dame-catholics-vs-convicts-shirt

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

You are a 🤡  

You didn't say a word when Sevite kids were dropping racist bombs. Or when DLS fans pulled some 3rd world country fan shit from the stands. 

Go back to your mom's basement. 

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

You are a 🤡  

You didn't say a word when Sevite kids were dropping racist bombs. Or when DLS fans pulled some 3rd world country fan shit from the stands. 

Your still here? You keep bringing up DLS in post that have nothing to do with them. Living rent free, I guess being 0-5 against them can do that. Next year you won’t feel as bad, you’ll be 0-6, even numbers have soothing effect.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

You are a 🤡  

What Exactly Did DLS fans Do that Was 3rd World Country Fan Shit that you claim….

What were the Racist Bombs you claim Servite Fans were Dropping and where is your proof?….

The only thing I am aware of was 10 years ago and I would Hope Servite would have that under control by now…

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, frankyjames said:

You are a 🤡  

Seems like Folsom has some racial issues to correct. Maybe you can start cleaning in your own house first. Good luck. Please keep us updated. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/article243311621.html

https://goldcountrymedia.com/news/174848/comments-on-social-media-costly-to-local-teen/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kcra.com/amp/article/folsom-teacher-accused-of-racially-insensitive-behavior-retires/8618603

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2