Some California news

Ararar

7 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Still doesn't add up to Servite and thats just ONE Trinity League school.

Get back to us when we're even. So far, you're winning in the above department :) 

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

What Exactly Did DLS fans Do that Was 3rd World Country Fan Shit that you claim….

What were the Racist Bombs you claim Servite Fans were Dropping and where is your proof?….

The only thing I am aware of was 10 years ago and I would Hope Servite would have that under control by now…

You know what I am talking about suicide watch boy.

Don't make me own you. It's tiring. 

14 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Still doesn't add up to Servite and thats just ONE Trinity League school.

Get back to us when we're even. So far, you're winning in the above department :) 

Who’s us?  It’s just you, unless you are counting your multiple personalities. I’ve seen some of your own racist posts on this forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You know what I am talking about suicide watch boy.

Don't make me own you. It's tiring. 

Lies by you as Usual….. There is no proof because these things didn’t happen…..

Yet there is actual proof your Team/School Folsom has A problem with players and teachers who are racists…..

Just now, On2whls said:

So let me get this straight. Servite student supporters are all kind of racist but attacking people on their physical characteristics?  Is that some sort of moral higher ground? 

Wah wah wah. Just jokes. Racist remarks are not. I can tell you’re around TT’s height by the way you responded to that post. Maybe some lifts could help. Sorry you took my post personal! 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:30 AM, 1901VeniceCub said:

Angelus League Championship up for grabs Friday Night.

The 7-1(1-1) St Paul Swordsmen travel to Downtown Los Angeles to battle 7-2(2-0) Loyola, for the 25th edition of their rivalry. 

Great helmet/uniform matchup.

Loyola looks to extend their series lead over the Swordsmen, which currently stands at 18-5-1. 

77189EE5-4CAB-46DB-975A-3F597F10A5E8.jpeg.08c545480709a87bd6653fb8faf799fe.jpeg

I root for your guys one time and you blow it. @1901VeniceCub 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

🤣🤣🤣 see you in a few weeks 909er. Or 951? Anyway, hope the game is at the bowl so I dont have to take the god awful 91! 

Bet you like all the 909 951…. you name the location boys that help you win your championships. As long as they go back to where they belong after the games though, right?

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Bet you like all the 909 951…. you name the location boys that help you win your championships. As long as they go back to where they belong after the games though, right?

Lame comeback. MD has never accepted a student with the intentions of them leaving after playing a sports season. Talking about 2018 just like block. It’s 2021. No transfers this year. Zero. Same for you? How’s your OC quarterback doing over there? I heard his commute is only 20 miles! #publicschool 

• Haha 1