Some California news

Ararar

9 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

JSerra scores to bring it to 42-35 and recovers the onside kick with 35 seconds left.

JSerra drove it down to about the 20 and eventually threw a pick in the endzone as time expired. Not a bad showing for having lost to Sierra Canyon by 26 points earlier this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Statement made by St. Francis in NorCal.  They pretty much manhandle San Mateo Serra 44-21 to win the WCAL title, secure the CCS #1 seed, and fully position themselves as the NorCal Open Division representative.  RB ViliamiTeu breaks WCAL league rushing record.  Teu also had put up 185 yards against De La Salle earlier this year when the Lancers upset the Spartans.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cal 14 said:

Statement made by St. Francis in NorCal.  They pretty much manhandle San Mateo Serra 44-21 to win the WCAL title, secure the CCS #1 seed, and fully position themselves as the NorCal Open Division representative.  RB ViliamiTeu breaks WCAL league rushing record.  Teu also had put up 185 yards against De La Salle earlier this year when the Lancers upset the Spartans.

They still need to win their section championship. 

20 minutes ago, old_e said:

They still need to win their section championship. 

Yes, but they just whipped their top rival in that division.  I was hoping that one of the public schools could possibly give them some trouble, but I don’t think so from what I saw today.  I don’t think anyone else in the CCS can match how physical SF is.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cal 14 said:

Yes, but they just whipped their top rival in that division.  I was hoping that one of the public schools could possibly give them some trouble, but I don’t think so from what I saw today.  I don’t think anyone else in the CCS can match how physical SF is.

St. Francis really looked good on both sides of the ball and ST.  A really well rounded team.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1