Some California news

Ararar

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Look it up yourself. 

Sounds like a bad movie that we already know the ending to! No need to bother.

Although I guess I am curios if Groots did score a touchdown that game? Looks like St . Paul scored 7 of their 10 on that defensive touchdown. So Groots could have scored only 1 TD and single handily outscored the whole St. Paul offense for the entire game (4 quarters)  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TB leaves Bosco wow! Huge loss for brave nation. He brought in all of the best kids over the years. He’s basically what Les fifita dreamed of being. Not moving on to another school, going all in as a longshoreman. They’ll still be much better than servite and are a lock for the top 2 over the next 5 years but it’s still a big loss. 

Here’s DJ acknowledging he wouldn’t have gone to bosco without Terry. 

His first group was the kids he got from Lakewood. Wadood, hale, leniu, mama, etc. Jaleel chimes in. 

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Sounds like a bad movie that we already know the ending to! No need to bother.

Although I guess I am curios if Groots did score a touchdown that game? Looks like St . Paul scored 7 of their 10 on that defensive touchdown. So Groots could have scored only 1 TD and single handily outscored the whole St. Paul offense for the entire game (4 quarters)  🤷‍♂️

Negative.  You have to subtract the -7 points for the fumble return for a TD.   Try again.  Better yet, worry about Nor Cal.  Believe me that area needs much more brain power to solve their issues than the CIFSS.

• Haha 2

A team from Utah stepped up to the plate and will play MD this next year. Now figuring out logistics. \|/ Looking like there will be 3 OOS games now assuming everything else works out. Hoping to find a team to play at battle at the beach in Naples FL. MD football is quickly turning into MD basketball in terms of travel. I was always jealous the basketball team got to travel to the east coast to play. We got to take lovely bus rides to Long Beach, sf springs, south county, IE, etc. 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

A team from Utah stepped up to the plate and will play MD this next year. Now figuring out logistics. \|/ Looking like there will be 3 OOS games now assuming everything else works out. Hoping to find a team to play at battle at the beach in Naples FL. MD football is quickly turning into MD basketball in terms of travel. I was always jealous the basketball team got to travel to the east coast to play. We got to take lovely bus rides to Long Beach, sf springs, south county, IE, etc. 😂

What year was that?

I only recall MD ever traveling to the IE in 2000(Not Centennial). Eddie should recall that game.  Ike picked off Leinert 3 times and won

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, steeler01 said:

What year was that?

I only recall MD ever traveling to the IE in 2000(Not Centennial). Eddie should recall that game.  Ike picked off Leinert 3 times and won

The fans were telling us they wanted to murder cause we were white and wearing red…im not white…

29CFDA64-382B-43B8-A687-5A41F9C09143.gif

• Haha 1

Another Great Week in Loyola Football...

Saturday Morning Hula Bowl featured starting MLB Teddy Gallagher (Coastal Carolina) 

2B4EADF2-3DD3-4848-9562-209BEC52097A.jpeg.1b7b16a4f010e1340d70c790efe4a706.jpeg

The NFL Playoffs also featured THREE Loyola Cub Alums (Myles Bryant-Patriots, David Long Jr & Coleman Shelton-Rams), doing their thing, including Long scoring his first NFL TD on a Pick-6! 

F487574C-AB62-4F09-A40A-36AF6E965DC1.jpeg.8223cabfd5e6fa03a8a542d8453855e8.jpeg

94E383C1-6B27-46C5-86FF-CD6F5FE85B4F.jpeg.e71f466efa20e2ca638d38bd2cda6efb.jpeg

8171B51F-BA0E-45B4-A578-9E53FC1E7F4C.jpeg.84006b97e1825d8aa2fdc4fc75d4aee7.jpeg

• Confused 1

On 1/18/2022 at 8:37 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Anybody keeping track of the Bishop Amat transfers? Is this number 9 or 10 checking into Amat this offseason? Coincidence this happens after they hire Matt 🤫🤫🤫 Sondy is awfully quiet, about SM too 😂 if this were MD or bosco Twitter would be going nuts 🤷‍♂️

Amat homers used to get STEAMED over MD transfers, too! 🤣  Welcome to the party.  'Bout friggin time! 

17 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Amat homers used to get STEAMED over MD transfers, too! 🤣  Welcome to the party.  'Bout friggin time! 

It’s all good brother. I know some of MD faithful was heated when Bosco got all those Lakewood and other 562 school transfers. Transfers have always been apart of the game but now more than ever. Although it is worth noting that MD didn’t receive a single transfer last year and have not seen anyone come in at this point in the off season 👀 Sondy is losing it!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Hey, got me to check it out! 🤣   Kid's film looks good.  Norcal to MD pipeline's been good to Big Evan, Raleek and Davison!

I'm genuinely curious how these kids approach these private football powerhouses. "Hey I'm good at football but can't afford your tuition and need housing."  And then the privates will give "financial aid"? 

Am I close or way off?

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I'm genuinely curious how these kids approach these private football powerhouses. "Hey I'm good at football but can't afford your tuition and need housing."  And then the privates will give "financial aid"? 

Am I close or way off?

What makes you think they can’t afford it? You send in your tax forms, go through the aid process and pay accordingly. JT, Bru, Bryce, and Amon/Osiris all were 4/5 stars and paid full tuition because their families had it. Cooper barkate was one of our best players this year and his father Hal not only paid full tuition but was also a big donor to the performing arts center. 

Neither Mater Dei or Bosco provide housing. It’s a family decision and move. Raleek and Roscoe brown his father live 15 minutes from campus. Jordan Davison’s family moved the year prior to starting high school so he could play for the ducks. 

30 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

What makes you think they can’t afford it? You send in your tax forms, go through the aid process and pay accordingly. JT, Bru, Bryce, and Amon/Osiris all were 4/5 stars and paid full tuition because their families had it. Cooper barkate was one of our best players this year and his father Hal not only paid full tuition but was also a big donor to the performing arts center. 

Neither Mater Dei or Bosco provide housing. It’s a family decision and move. Raleek and Roscoe brown his father live 15 minutes from campus. Jordan Davison’s family moved the year prior to starting high school so he could play for the ducks. 

Look Nick, I like you but let's not be naïve here. Certainly there are plenty of kids that can afford it but there are also others that cannot. Let's say one of the best players in the country wants to attend MD for football but the family cannot afford it. What happens is all I'm asking.