Some California news

Ararar

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I wish. We had the CTE buckets. These guys get the best of the best 😂

I just found my old “Bike” high school helmet. CTE bucket for sure.

My fat melon has grown since and just looking at it, I didn’t dare try and throw it on. I would probably be calling the FD and needing some Crisco to get it off.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I just found my old “Bike” high school helmet. CTE bucket for sure.

My fat melon has grown since and just looking at it, I didn’t dare try and throw it on. I would probably be calling the FD and needing some Crisco to get it off.

Yep 😂 I’m already slow. Concussion bucket didn’t help.

• Haha 2

On 3/26/2022 at 3:15 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Nate Frazier checks in at Mater Dei. Running with the track team now. 10.75 100 M speed at 6’ 190. Good pass catcher. Holds offers from USC, Oregon, ASU, & UNLV.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/15268889/61a7c2044206380bf4b3f49e 

Damn! Mater Dei just picking and choosing which school to pillage now. So much for the thought that Mater Dei only recruits the youth football circuit.

Here is a transfer from St. Pius X Matthias Academy (PMA) In Downey, CA. Just when the warriors were starting to get rolling again. Looks like another great acquisition by Rollo.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

Damn! Mater Dei just picking and choosing which school to pillage now. So much for the thought that Mater Dei only recruits the youth football circuit.

Here is a transfer from St. Pius X Matthias Academy (PMA) In Downey, CA. Just when the warriors were starting to get rolling again. Looks like another great acquisition by Rollo.

Did Loyola recruit their last qb from Mission Viejo or did he see an opportunity and decided to show up on his own? Just wondering if the same shit applies for LLoyoLLa? (1 L for every L in ‘21) 

56 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Did Loyola recruit their last qb from Mission Viejo or did he see an opportunity and decided to show up on his own? Just wondering if the same shit applies for LLoyoLLa? (1 L for every L in ‘21) 

Come on now. You gotta do better research. Loyola’s “last QB” that started was Joe Tatum, who enrolled at Loyola as a frosh and is now a preferred walk-on for Steve Sarkisian at Texas. 

Good research is your friend. They didn’t teach you that in the OC?

But, It sounds like you are referring to Brayden Zermeno (current QB at UofA) and Loyola Cub Class of 2020. It’s about to be the 2022-23 season lol!

He did transfer to Loyola from Mission Viejo after the 2018 season. I do know he attended 4 schools in 4 years (Including Mater Dei, OLU and MV), but spent 5 of his 8 semesters at Loyola.  

His father works in the film/entertainment industry and the family moved from Huntington Beach to the West Side. Talk about better opportunities!

But this is neither here nor there. I was not the person posting about Bishop Amat taking X-Amount of transfers in one post, while bringing up the fact that the head coach is the new AD...and then trying to sneak in a transfer post about a kid from PMA without anyone noticing. Maybe you didn’t know how many transfers were on Rollo and Dubar’s wish list before posting about Amat?

Very odd. Just want to keep you honest. I know how dishonest Mater Dei folks tend to be.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

But this is neither here nor there. I was not the person posting about Bishop Amat taking X-Amount of transfers in one post, while bringing up the fact that the head coach is the new AD...and then trying to sneak in a transfer post about a kid from PMA without anyone noticing. Maybe you didn’t know how many transfers were on Rollo and Dubar’s wish list before posting about Amat?

Very odd. Just want to keep you honest. I know how dishonest Mater Dei folks tend to be.

Dodged the actual question. No surprise there. I will apologize for my lack of knowledge on the bone crushing 50 defense middle linebackers program. Hopefully he can win his league outright this year. We all know that’s been a big challenge for him despite brining in an Orange County quarterback to help out. As Sondy said, “the losses were mounting.” Hey, LLoyoLLa is walk on QBU! Nice!

Trying to sneak in what? Without anyone noticing?  I openly posted it on the same thread? No hiding whatsoever. You’re struggling. Do better junior. Fact is that Amat will take over 5x (maybe 10) the transfers MD will take this semester. MD has multiple (3) openings in 2023. Let your people know! 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hopefully he can win his league outright this year. We all know that’s been a big challenge for him despite brining in an Orange County quarterback to help out.

Damn, dude! You're all over the place! Talking about some old stuff. If you must get more egg on your face...

Drew Casani won the Angelus League "outright" with his "Orange County quarterback", Brayden Zermeno as a senior. Brayden Zermeno was at UofA last fall and had nothing to do with his alma mater's record on the gridiron, even though the Cubs earned the #1 seed from the Angelus League, which--if you had half a brain--is all anyone cares about. But, I’ll take 7-1 in league as a head coach. That’s damn good!

You are horrendous at research with zero attention to detail! Must have been all the fights in the Mater Dei locker room. Shameful shit. 

16 minutes ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

Damn, dude! You're all over the place! Drew Casani won the Angelus League "outright" with his "Orange County quarterback", Brayden Zermeno as a senior. Brayden Zermeno was at UofA last fall and had nothing to do with his alma mater's record on the gridiron, even though the Cubs earned the #1 seed from the Angelus League, which--if you had half a brain--is all anyone cares about. 

You are horrendous at research with zero attention to detail! Must have been all the fights in the Mater Dei locker room. Shameful shit. 

😂😂😂 3 game gangsters! I hope you suck drew real good before practice. He deserves it after his legendary run at LLoyoLLa! I don’t research LLoyoLLa. No reason to. LLoyoLLa has been irrelevant for a long time. The best 9-4 team in the country! 💪 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 3 game gangsters! I hope you suck drew real good before practice. He deserves it after his legendary run at LLoyoLLa! I don’t research LLoyoLLa. No reason to. LLoyoLLa has been irrelevant for a long time. The best 9-4 team in the country! 💪 

So you’ve committed all your horrible info about Loyola to memory? No research on google? How interesting. 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bone crushing 50 defense mlb??? No way! Walk on qbu?? No way! 

3C81B775-F382-412E-AC7C-C7A8B4C62E4E.jpeg

Only 62?! We blocked a PAT? Held you to 2 FGs?! Nice! Does this score factor in the new St Pius X-Matthias Academy star transfer? 

I know you’re out of touch with reality...But, it’s OK to be a great High School football program. You don’t have to sell your souls and reputation to be a glorified JUCO Club team.

Imagine being the guy to brag and boast about the team that represents everything that is wrong with amateur athletics today. 

Now please, just go back to salivating over incoming freshmen with Power 5 offers that have “committed to Mater Dei”. 

16 minutes ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

Only 62?! We blocked a PAT? Held you to 2 FGs?! Nice! Does this score factor in the new St Pius X-Matthias Academy star transfer? 

I know you’re out of touch with reality...But, it’s OK to be a great High School football program. You don’t have to sell your souls and reputation to be a glorified JUCO Club team.

Imagine being the guy to brag and boast about the team that represents everything that is wrong with amateur athletics today. 

Now please, just go back to salivating over incoming freshmen with Power 5 offers that have “committed to Mater Dei”. 

Venice boys feelings are HURT 😂