Some California news

Ararar

On 4/30/2022 at 11:25 AM, HurricaneNick said:

Something to keep an eye on. Bernard’s administration is on board.

he was a member of the last Los Al team to reach the CIF D-1 title game, they haven't been back to it since, the 2004 Los Al team. After that, Los Al would only win 1 single playoff game in Coach Barnes last decade as the HC at Los Al. It's nice to see Los Al producing an elite QB in Malachi Nelson, since its nice to see a CA public school produce an elite QB that is ranked high in the national recruiting rankings.

On 6/13/2022 at 2:27 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Nice. Starters on both sides are set for MD so maybe he can help Gorman. I’ve seen you guys are bringing in kids from all over. Saw an Arizona kid transfer to Gorman a few days ago. As to be expected though, you said they’re recruiting kids to come in just for the Mater Dei game. Can’t wait.

I heard about the transfer that's on the way to help the offense big pick up 

12 minutes ago, Antt said:

I heard about the transfer that's on the way to help the offense big pick up 

Nice. OL I’d assume? You guys are solid at the skill spots. MD has added 1 transfer that will see some time in the slot. 10.6 100 meter guy. I’m happy with the continuity of the team going into this season. Hate that we have to go to Cen10 the next week after we play you guys in Vegas. That game could be a trap. I feel bad for everybody outside of MD on your schedule 😂 I have a feeling BG is gonna win every playoff game by 10 TD’s lol

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nice. OL I’d assume? You guys are solid at the skill spots. MD has added 1 transfer that will see some time in the slot. 10.6 100 meter guy. I’m happy with the continuity of the team going into this season. Hate that we have to go to Cen10 the next week after we play you guys in Vegas. That game could be a trap. I feel bad for everybody outside of MD on your schedule 😂 I have a feeling BG is gonna win every playoff game by 10 TD’s lol

Lmao skill guy 

But naw MD olineman and Dline is the biggest issue for us we have to control them because otherwise your los alamitos vs Bosco last year and we know what we are up against but before MD we have to deal with Corner canyon and Don't you guys have a Utah team first game

9 minutes ago, Antt said:

Lmao skill guy 

But naw MD olineman and Dline is the biggest issue for us we have to control them because otherwise your los alamitos vs Bosco last year and we know what we are up against but before MD we have to deal with Corner canyon and Don't you guys have a Utah team first game

Yeah, West UT. Decent team but not as good as corner canyon. I think you’ll handle CC easy, most important thing is staying healthy against them. I expect starters to be pulled by the first or second series in the 3rd quarter for both our week 1 games. 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yeah, West UT. Decent team but not as good as corner canyon. I think you’ll handle CC easy, most important thing is staying healthy against them. I expect starters to be pulled by the first or second series in the 3rd quarter for both our week 1 games. 

I still haven't got a clear confirmation if it's on ESPN and not sure what you heard on your side and it's stupid if you don't it's basically 2 of the most talented teams ever in both programs history going to war

26 minutes ago, Antt said:

I still haven't got a clear confirmation if it's on ESPN and not sure what you heard on your side and it's stupid if you don't it's basically 2 of the most talented teams ever in both programs history going to war

ESPN lock from what I’ve been told. Maybe not inked yet but I agree with you, would be a huge mistake not to show it especially with most of these BS games they put on the air these days. 

39 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Good practice and lift today. They’re working. Cole Leinart is participating in both varsity basketball and football camps this summer. Kid looks about 6’4-6’5 already. 

4EA08B81-FD02-4ED3-94D6-68D222B0A260.jpeg

Who's starting wr

Ressler 

Stephen's 

New kid

Brown 

10 minutes ago, Antt said:

Who's starting wr

Ressler 

Stephen's 

New kid

Brown 

Jack Ressler

Nate Frazier 

Marcus Harris - just got offered by Georgia today. Here’s some of his highlights from the Georgia camp.

Spencer Shannon will start at Tight End - Texas commit 6’7 240. 

Last spot is up for grabs and a lot of competition. There are 2 incoming freshman receivers with power 5 offers that had their first today. Looked good and should see time. 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Jack Ressler

Nate Frazier 

Marcus Harris - just got offered by Georgia today. Here’s some of his highlights from the Georgia camp.

Spencer Shannon will start at Tight End - Texas commit 6’7 240. 

Last spot is up for grabs and a lot of competition. There are 2 incoming freshman receivers with power 5 offers that had their first today. Looked good and should see time. 

It's crazy because this is literally the vegas strong team vs og ducks because 80% of this gorman team comes through that program and I know you guy's get ducks and buckeyes 

Yeah Harris is solid kid

Spencer reminds me of the big TE that went to ucla a few years ago 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 7:18 PM, Antt said:

Utah HSFB is definitely trying to make some noise. The Corner Canyon Football turnaround situation is very impressive. The HC Eric Khajar was the HC for Jordan HS in 2012. That year Jordan and SJB actually played and SJB won last minute on a 4th and 23 conversion. The final score was 34-33. SJB went 12-1 went that year and he's legit.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

This kid has 15 offers already. Sondheimer and all you over screw jobs would lose your mind if Mater Dei had anything close to the transfer load bosco has had this off season.  

Yeah. Allen stands no chance against SJB and that loaded roster they’ll have 😂 I swear if these MaxPreps pollsters rank that matchup as a Top 3 game for 2022…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Yeah. Allen stands no chance against SJB and that loaded roster they’ll have 😂 I swear if these MaxPreps pollsters rank that matchup as a Top 3 game for 2022…

We already know they will just because of school name recognition and Ca/Tx. The game sounds good to the casual fan. 

15 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

This kid has 15 offers already. Sondheimer and all you over screw jobs would lose your mind if Mater Dei had anything close to the transfer load bosco has had this off season.  

The transfers will help them easily beat up on everyone in their schedule except MD, but they’ll have to be a cohesive unit against MD come playoff time.  It might actually be better for them to get the two seed and with Cen10 as the third seed, they’ll at least have to work up a sweat prior to the finals against MD.  Even under that scenario though, MD should still have the upper hand.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

This kid has 15 offers already. Sondheimer and all you other screw jobs would lose your mind if Mater Dei had anything close to the transfer load bosco has had this off season.  

O yeah Bosco is over there looking like img Westcoast 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, On2whls said:

The transfers will help them easily beat up on everyone in their schedule except MD, but they’ll have to be a cohesive unit against MD come playoff time.  It might actually be better for them to get the two seed and with Cen10 as the third seed, they’ll at least have to work up a sweat prior to the finals against MD.  Even under that scenario though, MD should still have the upper hand.  

Yeah I have MD winning state don't think Bosco can pull all the transfers together vs a MD team that has a D1 guy at every position and been playing together for a few years plus have better QB play 

Clarkson can't sit at the table with brown 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Just more Norcal studs moving to play for SJB and MD.  

Top 4 divisions in the state were won by So Cal schools this past year. If DLS was what it used to be this wouldn’t be a problem. What national power is in Nor Cal? DLS isn’t what they used to be and Folsom lost 4 times last year. Those are the top programs up there and they’re under delivering. Serra San Mateo maybe would’ve been the last place team in the TL. I’m just saying we can’t blame families for moving to better programs and more exposure. I think DLS is the only school up there that schedules big time OOS schools even though they get the doors kicked in usually. Kids and parents want to be apart of those big time games. I would love for there to be a Northern California program that is good enough to challenge the south every year. I’m sure you guys said the same when DLS was kicking our ass for an entire decade.😂

6931CEBE-071E-4931-AD25-6A5AFEB43135.jpeg

• Like 1