Some California news

Ararar

56 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yes, but they didn't play a top 10 team in Florida to win it(They didn't play any top 10 Florida team last year) Winning a state championship is nice,  but every states degree of difficulty differs when they divvy up powers in different divisions. Just saying they won a State championship isn't impressive

Ok

19 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Agreed.  Every football state needs an open division.  CIF takes plenty of crap, but damn, they got that one right.  Nuts how a Westlake and North Shore (and GA's and FL's top teams) don't have to play each other.  

Central winning their division is the equivalent of Duncanville winning 5A

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Antt said:

Agree with everything but the WRs going to have to show up this year otherwise load the box and take your chances but the OLINE SMH FREAKS 

Not the most talented wr group of the last seven years, and probably the least, actually. But they’re still plenty good enough to burn you if you load the box. And even if you load the box… There’s not much you can do. 

1 hour ago, Antt said:

Definitely won't be in awe but we know what we are up against and we gave you guy's your credit time to play and we ready we know you guy's will be basically every position is D1 on D1 YALL LOADED WE LOADED 

Alejado was in the Vegas Strong team before coming to Gorman as a freshman as you know well. Vegas Strong squared up with the OG / IE Ducks many times in those years. Those kids all know each other. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Not the most talented wr group of the last seven years, and probably the least, actually. But they’re still plenty good enough to burn you if you load the box. And even if you load the box… There’s not much you can do. 

21 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

👍👍👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

We'll see about that.

If they can’t protect him it’ll be over early. The best defense he’s seen in a game was Miami Central. Field goal no good off the cross bar as time expired or the gaels would’ve lost. The biggest surprise of that game is that Gorman rushed the field after beating an 0-1 team 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

If they can’t protect him it’ll be over early. The best defense he’s seen in a game was Miami Central. Field goal no good off the cross bar as time expired or the gaels would’ve lost. The biggest surprise of that game is that Gorman rushed the field after beating an 0-1 team 🤣

I think MD just needs to bring the blitzes from the edges and make that QB try to throw from the pocket and they'll be fine. Zachariah is really shifty I'd bump him and keep a guy over the top on him.  That's the security blanket for the QB

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

But if they can it's over early for you guy's 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

I think MD just needs to bring the blitzes from the edges and make that QB try to throw from the pocket and they'll be fine. Zachariah is really shifty I'd bump him and keep a guy over the top on him.  That's the security blanket for the QB

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

DOUBLE ZACH 

PLEAAAASSE

5 minutes ago, Antt said:

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

DOUBLE ZACH 

PLEAAAASSE

BG will have to score in the 30s to win.  

They'll need turnovers for that.  

Scoring 25 and 21 against Hamilton and Central and feeling this comfortable, I think you're in for a letdown

I think you're overestimating your team and I would double him when I bring the blitz from the edges

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Scoring 25 and 21 against Hamilton and Central and feeling this comfortable, I think you're in for a letdown

I think you're overestimating your team and I would double him when I bring the blitz from the edges

Please blitz Please everything is the pass I'm talking about this year 

But we know they are going to blitz they always bring a extra  man if not to and it's mater dei we know what we up against #1 team in America (f the rankings) , the team that ended our dynasty, 1 of the most talented team's in America, 1 of the best coaches 

8-26 let's play football 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Agree with this!!!… Playing the Teams BG played Last year is Nothing like the Size, Speed and Execution MD Brings to the table….. No way will BG scores 30 on that MD defense….

Last year MD had 4 wins over National Top 10 Teams, BG has not played this level of Competition in years and the last time they did they were Blown out….

I am thinking it will be like a 35-17 type of game with MD winning…. Not sure why everyone is underestimating MD this year like they are “Beatable”….

They only way MD loses a game is if the kids take an opponent lightly…. That won’t happen this year like it did against Cen10 last year, they learned their lesson….🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Let's see.  Servite, Bosco, DVille and Cen10 couldn't, so not liking your chances.  But hey, that's why we play the game.  

Right. They also underestimate a game plan and coaching. I just watched Gorman vs Aquinas. Goodness gracious. Shit bad at times. Young Brent will learn a thing or two and ask the big money boosters for quadruple the recruiting money. They will be Img Vegas within the year. Embarrassing really, but simply not enough talent in Vegas. Can’t knock them for wanting to be relevant. If there were no Gorman they would have multiple liberty doormats. No talent out there on the surface of mars. Have to pull from California and Hawaii. They grabbed from Arizona too. They don’t have enough. Simple as that. 107 this weekend, who chooses to live there? Hell no from me. 

• Haha 2

On 6/21/2022 at 10:14 PM, MD87 said:

Agreed.  Every football state needs an open division.  CIF takes plenty of crap, but damn, they got that one right.  Nuts how a Westlake and North Shore (and GA's and FL's top teams) don't have to play each other.  

They played each other last year in the semifinals.