Some California news

Ararar

22 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I know… blasphemy.

Los Al has gone from huge question mark to one of the top defensive lines in the country this off-season. Gotta love that portal.

According to twitter SJB just laid the wood all over them in the 7v7 tourney. You would think Los Al would be a top team in the 7v7s. If they can’t even compete in passing tourneys imagine what will happen in an actual game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Some dude’s tweeting that Jack Ressler’s at MV now?! @HurricaneNick@Bodysurf???

That is news to me. For what it’s worth, his twitter handle still says MD. I guess it would be pretty definitive to find this out today from a trusted person attending today. That would also be pretty big news and I would think somebody would have said something if true.

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

According to twitter SJB just laid the wood all over them in the 7v7 tourney. You would think Los Al would be a top team in the 7v7s. If they can’t even compete in passing tourneys imagine what will happen in an actual game. 

Santa Margarita is going to dog walk Los al when they play in the fall. Just like last year.

31 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Mission Viejo is up 19-0 against Bosco in the final. Beat MD 18-13 on the last play of the game in the semi’s. Qb is a stud. 

Clarkson not that guy 

How you can't score 1 td in 7v7 and your a 4 star 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No, must’ve been a mistake. Jack is going to be the guy this year. 

Corona centennial did get two Monarchs to transfer over in Marco Coleman (Texas tech offer) and Seth Zamora (josiahs little brother) 

That's good to hear.  Sucks re the other two, but hey, whatever's best for the kid, imo.  Wish I could've made it out there.  Hopefully next year.  Back to NC tomorrow.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Surprising, but takes two to tango.  And with pads and line play, SJB cooks em by 35.  Crazy how different 7on7 is.

100% I'm just talking about Clarkson he hasn't looked good all off-season 7v7 

I was at Bosco last week and brown was out there looking like jt Daniel's and I did see some holes on MD defense but brown had offense looking amazing and wanted to see dickey last week 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Antt said:

I was at Bosco last week and brown was out there looking like jt Daniel's and I did see some holes on MD defense but brown had offense looking amazing and wanted to see dickey last week 

38 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Agreed. I would also take Mission Viejo and C10 over Los Al. 

Cen10 by at least 4 TDs over LosAl.

39 minutes ago, Antt said:

Agreed.  He'll be fine against everyone except MD, but don't think he's the guy with the game on the line vs the Monarchs.

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

You would think. But being a top team nationally and getting waxed by Bosco aren’t mutually exclusive. They’re gonna be a great team, but not nearly great enough.

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Corona centennial did get two Monarchs to transfer over in Marco Coleman (Texas tech offer) and Seth Zamora (josiahs little brother) 

Won’t make up for the loss of Williams to SJB.  The defense this year would be like the 2014 unit but since the overall quality of the opponents is so poor this year, it won’t make that much difference. 

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Won’t make up for the loss of Williams to SJB.  The defense this year would be like the 2014 unit but since the overall quality of the opponents is so poor this year, it won’t make that much difference. 

Marco Coleman will be a good player for Cen10. 

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

Agreed.  He'll be fine against everyone except MD, but don't think he's the guy with the game on the line vs the Monarchs.

He will lose to MD 

42-24 MD 

He throws 2 picks atleast vs MD and gets pulled at halftime