Jump to content

Some California news


Ararar
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I know… blasphemy.

Los Al has gone from huge question mark to one of the top defensive lines in the country this off-season. Gotta love that portal.

According to twitter SJB just laid the wood all over them in the 7v7 tourney. You would think Los Al would be a top team in the 7v7s. If they can’t even compete in passing tourneys imagine what will happen in an actual game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Some dude’s tweeting that Jack Ressler’s at MV now?! @HurricaneNick@Bodysurf???

That is news to me. For what it’s worth, his twitter handle still says MD. I guess it would be pretty definitive to find this out today from a trusted person attending today. That would also be pretty big news and I would think somebody would have said something if true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

According to twitter SJB just laid the wood all over them in the 7v7 tourney. You would think Los Al would be a top team in the 7v7s. If they can’t even compete in passing tourneys imagine what will happen in an actual game. 

Santa Margarita is going to dog walk Los al when they play in the fall. Just like last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Mission Viejo is up 19-0 against Bosco in the final. Beat MD 18-13 on the last play of the game in the semi’s. Qb is a stud. 

Mission v Los Al would be a good game to see in the regular season.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Mission Viejo is up 19-0 against Bosco in the final. Beat MD 18-13 on the last play of the game in the semi’s. Qb is a stud. 

Clarkson not that guy 

How you can't score 1 td in 7v7 and your a 4 star 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No, must’ve been a mistake. Jack is going to be the guy this year. 

Corona centennial did get two Monarchs to transfer over in Marco Coleman (Texas tech offer) and Seth Zamora (josiahs little brother) 

That's good to hear.  Sucks re the other two, but hey, whatever's best for the kid, imo.  Wish I could've made it out there.  Hopefully next year.  Back to NC tomorrow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Antt said:

Clarkson not that guy 

How you can't score 1 td in 7v7 and your a 4 star 

Surprising, but takes two to tango.  And with pads and line play, SJB cooks em by 35.  Crazy how different 7on7 is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Surprising, but takes two to tango.  And with pads and line play, SJB cooks em by 35.  Crazy how different 7on7 is.

100% I'm just talking about Clarkson he hasn't looked good all off-season 7v7 

I was at Bosco last week and brown was out there looking like jt Daniel's and I did see some holes on MD defense but brown had offense looking amazing and wanted to see dickey last week 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Antt said:

100% I'm just talking about Clarkson he hasn't looked good all off-season 7v7 

I was at Bosco last week and brown was out there looking like jt Daniel's and I did see some holes on MD defense but brown had offense looking amazing and wanted to see dickey last week 

 

38 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Agreed. I would also take Mission Viejo and C10 over Los Al. 

Cen10 by at least 4 TDs over LosAl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Antt said:

100% I'm just talking about Clarkson he hasn't looked good all off-season 7v7 

I was at Bosco last week and brown was out there looking like jt Daniel's and I did see some holes on MD defense but brown had offense looking amazing and wanted to see dickey last week 

Agreed.  He'll be fine against everyone except MD, but don't think he's the guy with the game on the line vs the Monarchs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

According to twitter SJB just laid the wood all over them in the 7v7 tourney. You would think Los Al would be a top team in the 7v7s. If they can’t even compete in passing tourneys imagine what will happen in an actual game. 

You would think. But being a top team nationally and getting waxed by Bosco aren’t mutually exclusive. They’re gonna be a great team, but not nearly great enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Corona centennial did get two Monarchs to transfer over in Marco Coleman (Texas tech offer) and Seth Zamora (josiahs little brother) 

Won’t make up for the loss of Williams to SJB.  The defense this year would be like the 2014 unit but since the overall quality of the opponents is so poor this year, it won’t make that much difference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Won’t make up for the loss of Williams to SJB.  The defense this year would be like the 2014 unit but since the overall quality of the opponents is so poor this year, it won’t make that much difference. 

Marco Coleman will be a good player for Cen10. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

Agreed.  He'll be fine against everyone except MD, but don't think he's the guy with the game on the line vs the Monarchs.

He will lose to MD 

42-24 MD 

He throws 2 picks atleast vs MD and gets pulled at halftime 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...