Some California news

Ararar

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I figured he’d be the starter since you guys lost #3 to graduation.

& yep. A lot of those types of parents here and at the top programs. They feel their kid should be starting and will shop them around until they get a spot guaranteed. Not how it works at MD or Gorman. 

Naw the backup was injured most of the season so we had to go with stallings 

Devon Rice is the RB 

I'll be by this week to probably check MD out I'm in LA Alot for work 

Want to see jurrion dickey in practice 

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Well, hell, it's obvious now you got the Recruiting Coordinator position at Bishop Gorman.

Definitely don't work for BG I can't deal with the new age of high school football 

I work in the entertainment business and have shows all over the country just this week we are in LA 

2 weeks I'll be in New York 

But definitely rock with the BG program and there never should be a coach on here at least I hope not 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Antt said:

Definitely don't work for BG I can't deal with the new age of high school football 

I work in the entertainment business and have shows all over the country just this week we are in LA 

2 weeks I'll be in New York 

But definitely rock with the BG program and there never should be a coach on here at least I hope not 

I was just playin'. 

Your input on BG is appreciated.

6 hours ago, Antt said:

Well I'll take brown in there vs Lofton and branch and any of our elite wrs and I too be the 4th best DB at MD isn't bad but he's not up there with the MD pass elite DBS RICK'S, JACKSON, ETC

I’ll definitely give you ER12.  Three pick sixes against a national Top 10 team in a half?!  Had never been done before and never will be again.  That’s 56 game hitting streak territory.  Zabien will be (already is?) better than Domani, though.  Love Domani, but his five stars were due to freakish athleticism and potential as much as they were to his ability as a HS corner, imo.  

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

I’ll definitely give you ER12.  Three pick sixes against a national Top 10 team in a half?!  Had never been done before and never will be again.  That’s 56 game hitting streak territory.  Zabien will be (already is?) better than Domani, though.  Love Domani, but his five stars were due to freakish athleticism and potential as much as they were to his ability as a HS corner, imo.  

Ummmmm idk and now if he can stop branch I'll come on here and apologize but he has to be the 1 to step up and say he got him all night because you guy's not into double teaming ppl and not really a zone team it's blitz coming and 1 on 1 coverage 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MD87 said:

Zabien will be (already is?) better than Domani, though.  Love Domani, but his five stars were due to freakish athleticism and potential as much as they were to his ability as a HS corner, imo.  

100%. Domani was a freakish physical specimen and the most gifted athlete to wear a MD uniform in many years. However his ball skills were not that great relative to his physical tools. He also got I don't know how many PI calls against him because he tried to get physical with receivers instead of covering. Ricks and Z. Brown have better cover skills, despite not being blessed with the same athletic tools as Domani.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

100%. Domani was a freakish physical specimen and the most gifted athlete to wear a MD uniform in many years. However his ball skills were not that great relative to his physical tools. He also got I don't know how many PI calls against him because he tried to get physical with receivers instead of covering. Ricks and Z. Brown have better cover skills, despite not being blessed with the same athletic tools as Domani.

Well the pressure is on Brown to show us

6 hours ago, Antt said:

Naw we have nothing to lose you guy's have everything to lose like the year jt Daniel's beat us roles reverse 

Not really.   We're not protecting a gaudy win streak.  You need to prove BG can be invited back to the adults' table. 

1 hour ago, MD87 said:

Not really.   We're not protecting a gaudy win streak.  You need to prove BG can be invited back to the adults' table. 

Brother we haven’t lost since 2019!!! We aren’t #1 in anybody’s book heading into the season so we might not be at the table anymore! Lol.  We have work to do. Gorman, Cen10, and Bosco have to be knocked down in that order! Have to let the work speak for the results. Gorman game is going to be awesome. MD has out scored BG and Liberty 91-7 on Fertitta field. The boys will be ready. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Brother we haven’t lost since 2019!!! We aren’t #1 in anybody’s book heading into the season so we might not be at the table anymore! Lol.  We have work to do. Gorman, Cen10, and Bosco have to be knocked down in that order! Have to let the work speak for the results. Gorman game is going to be awesome. MD has out scored BG and Liberty 91-7 on Fertitta field. The boys will be ready. 

FullSizeRender.MOV 21.59 MB · 0 downloads

what date is the Gorman game ?

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

FullSizeRender.MOV 21.59 MB · 0 downloads

We will add that to the board 

You guy's are the Number 1 team in the country Bosco is overrated its on our board August 26th best team in the country is showing up to take food off your mother's plate wtf you going to do about it 

Don't live in the past because it's the past Nothing last forever we all know that 

23 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Rollo is going to let Jordan Davison wear the #0. Not really a fan of that and not sure why either 😂 I’ve seen plenty of hoops players wear 0. 

DA0CD43F-EA55-4750-8814-6A5747008775.jpeg

I'm guessing Jurrion Dickey is no longer enrolling in Mater dei WTF KID'S 

Screenshot_20220715-195936_Twitter.jpg

6 minutes ago, Antt said:

I'm guessing Jurrion Dickey is no longer enrolling in Mater dei WTF KID'S 

Screenshot_20220715-195936_Twitter.jpg

He went through the process at MD during the first week of summer camp and was supposedly in the process of moving. As time went on the writing was on the wall. Good player but not a need for MD. Obviously wouldn’t hurt to have him but you know what I’m saying. Fall camp starts in a couple weeks and it’s full go with or without him.