Some California news

Ararar

39 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He went through the process at MD during the first week of summer camp and was supposedly in the process of moving. As time went on the writing was on the wall. Good player but not a need for MD. Obviously wouldn’t hurt to have him but you know what I’m saying. Fall camp starts in a couple weeks and it’s full go with or without him. 

I mean I know why he didn't GET IN but yeah he may end up at serra,Los alamitos, centennial certain reasons we both know he can't go private but he definitely would have helped you guy's 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

He went through the process at MD during the first week of summer camp and was supposedly in the process of moving. As time went on the writing was on the wall. Good player but not a need for MD. Obviously wouldn’t hurt to have him but you know what I’m saying. Fall camp starts in a couple weeks and it’s full go with or without him. 

I’m glad to see we have higher standards now, especially for senior transfers who would only be at MD for half a year total. He definitely would have helped, but it will be much more gratifying to win with players that come up through the program. It is like the saying ‘vegetables taste best from your own garden’. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m glad to see we have higher standards now, especially for senior transfers who would only be at MD for half a year total. He definitely would have helped, but it will be much more gratifying to win with players that come up through the program. It is like the saying ‘vegetables taste best from your own garden’. 

I agree Nothing like riding with your guy's that's why MD wins the trinity Bosco just not good enough 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Antt said:

I agree Nothing like riding with your guy's that's why MD wins the trinity Bosco just not good enough 

The 2017 SJB team that went 11-3 was a prime example of this. Too many egos and superstars. A 4 Star WR Devon quit the team mid-season, their QB quit on the team as well and another 4 Star WR Delgado later left for IMG not like Elias Ricks to graduate but for more national exposure.

Word is SJB's 5 Star two way player might not even play for SJB so he can preserve himself and make 8mil like Nico did.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

Word is SJB's 5 Star two way player might not even play for SJB so he can preserve himself and make 8mil like Nico did.

I have heard these rumors floating around about Matayo. Not sure whether any Bosco insider has any more info. Was he around for Bosco at any of the recent passing tourneys? 

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I have heard these rumors floating around about Matayo. Not sure whether any Bosco insider has any more info. Was he around for Bosco at any of the recent passing tourneys? 

He’s hurt. Foot injury not sure how bad though. He was at the Brave 8 tournament with a walking boot on. Greg biggins reported he’s optimistic he’ll be ready to go for fall camp. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

The 2017 SJB team that went 11-3 was a prime example of this. Too many egos and superstars. A 4 Star WR Devon quit the team mid-season, their QB quit on the team as well and another 4 Star WR Delgado later left for IMG not like Elias Ricks to graduate but for more national exposure.

Yeah I'm not solded on this Bosco team and deandre moore left los alamitos to play with a worst qb in my opinion 

49 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s hurt. Foot injury not sure how bad though. He was at the Brave 8 tournament with a walking boot on. Greg biggins reported he’s optimistic he’ll be ready to go for fall camp. 

With or without they can't beat MD

On 7/15/2022 at 8:12 PM, HurricaneNick said:

I don't know where you got your info from. Dickey has NEVER been with MD for summer camp, isn't at MD. or in Costa Mesa. 

34 minutes ago, covercorner said:

I don't know where you got your info from. Dickey has NEVER been with MD for summer camp, isn't at MD. or in Costa Mesa. 

Never said he was at MD or with MD. I was told he was supposed to move to OC to go to MD and was in the application process early in summer camp but never went through. Many others heard the same thing. 

6 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

what year, what season was that?

I think 2017 or 2018 worst gorman team EVER and we had 1 of the best Mater dei team come in and kill us those kid's from that don't even really come by the school unlike other alumni that train there when they are in town 

Same team that lost in the playoffs vs liberty and same team that got the Kenny Sanchez remaining coaching staff fired and then rehired the staff from the National championship year's minus all the Sanchez Brothers 

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Never said he was at MD or with MD. I was told he was supposed to move to OC to go to MD and was in the application process early in summer camp but never went through. Many others heard the same thing. 

I heard he was moving to MD then he couldn't get in or couldn't hang in practice 

9 hours ago, Antt said:

I think 2017 or 2018 worst gorman team EVER and we had 1 of the best Mater dei team come in and kill us those kid's from that don't even really come by the school unlike other alumni that train there when they are in town 

Same team that lost in the playoffs vs liberty and same team that got the Kenny Sanchez remaining coaching staff fired and then rehired the staff from the National championship year's minus all the Sanchez Brothers 

That 2017 Gorman team MD beat down was still pretty good nationally they won their state. I've been watching BG since 2010. Their 2017 team reminded me of the 2010-2013 Gorman teams, not top 5 nationally but def in the top 25 guaranteed.

Also, was Kenny Sanchez as bad as people say? I heard rumors back that when Tyjon Lindsey wanted to play at Cen10 Kenny blocked his transfer papers forcing Tyjon to come back to BG and play his senior year for them. Pretty dirty if true

1 hour ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

That 2017 Gorman team MD beat down was still pretty good nationally they won their state. I've been watching BG since 2010. Their 2017 team reminded me of the 2010-2013 Gorman teams, not top 5 nationally but def in the top 25 guaranteed.

Also, was Kenny Sanchez as bad as people say? I heard rumors back that when Tyjon Lindsey wanted to play at Cen10 Kenny blocked his transfer papers forcing Tyjon to come back to BG and play his senior year for them. Pretty dirty if true

2017 they won by 2 TDS they was decent DBS was terrible and dline and oline and RB 

2018-20

Is the worst Gorman team ever lost to MD 42-0 ,lost in the playoffs 

This team is on the same level talent wise as tate teams every starter and backups have offers literally and I don't think tate team everyone had offers 

If this team plays that bg team 

Bg 2016 wins by 3 MAYBE 

KENNY SANCHEZ LOL LET'S JUST SAY HE'S NOT WELCOME AT THE G BUT HELL OF A COACH 

2 hours ago, Antt said:

2017 they won by 2 TDS they was decent DBS was terrible and dline and oline and RB 

2018-20

This team is on the same level talent wise as tate teams every starter and backups have offers literally and I don't think tate team everyone had offers 

Bg 2016 wins by 3 MAYBE 

The 2018 year I mean. That's when they lost to MD 42-0 but they won their state still.

2019 is when BG lost to liberty for the first time in awhile.

Not even. BG was and is still effing good. Even in their worst year 2018 or 2019 they could still put up a fight and beat a lot of nationally ranked teams.

Tell the secrets bro! Lol. There's literally national news and a quck google search shows his domestive abuse, confrontation with coaches, etc. Nobody will be suprised. Why is he so hated amongst BG people?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Antt said:

2018-20

Bg 2016 wins by 3 MAYBE 

You think so? On paper this current team is more talented but that 2016 defense was nice. Haskell, Palaie, and Bubba leading each level was crazy. I like alejado over Martell and think Zach Branch is the most talented wide out you guys have had in a while. 

1 hour ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

The 2018 year I mean. That's when they lost to MD 42-0 but they won their state still.

2019 is when BG lost to liberty for the first time in awhile.

Not even. BG was and is still effing good. Even in their worst year 2018 or 2019 they could still put up a fight and beat a lot of nationally ranked teams.

Tell the secrets bro! Lol. There's literally national news and a quck google search shows his domestive abuse, confrontation with coaches, etc. Nobody will be suprised. Why is he so hated amongst BG people?

No he stayed after the arrest it was losing in 2019 and no longer being a national power I wish he was gorman after the after but he wasn't but that plus losing that's all she wrote 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

You think so? On paper this current team is more talented but that 2016 defense was nice. Haskell, Palaie, and Bubba leading each level was crazy. I like alejado over Martell and think Zach Branch is the most talented wide out you guys have had in a while. 

That team was amazing that's why I said they win by 3 but this team has a haskell he was just a freshman last year but he's next 

Palaie blood cousin is Palaie our MLB now and where's the traditional number 10 at gorman for all the great LBs 

There's no bubba but over the DBS are definitely better than that crew 

Also this is the coaching staff that was on the 3 year run and they all quit by the 2018 season half left before 2017 season but the big dogs mad calls and put the band back together except the Sanchez boy's 

9 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

i believe its already been said many times, that the 2017 MD team is considered by many sports analysts, to be the greatest HS team to ever come out of California or the West Coast, never trailed in a single game all season long.

Their competition wasn't as good as 2019 or last years. I think the 2019/2021 teams are better. Regardless of the 2019 team losing the final game

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Did any of MD player's attend the future 50 and if not that's crazy