Some California news

Ararar

4 minutes ago, Antt said:

Like I said I'm not speaking about the past and you think Taylor blocked everyone by himself 

Well cover them because I think you guy's lost to much on the back end also remember you not playing 2021 BG  so strap up it's that simple I got it 50/50 

I think this is the MD/BG game everyone been waiting for they both are on Top I see no one in the nation beating these 2 teams but each other 

😂 Never said/insinuated that Taylor blocked everyone by himself. Never said we’re playing last years team or that I think Bryce young is playing quarterback for us Lol. Simply asked why the Gorman offense that is too good for anyone to cover this year only put up mediocre numbers in their 3 biggest games last year. If central and Hamilton limited this same skill position group of future NFL hall of fame talents to 21 and 24 I don’t understand why you think this same group is untouchable. (That was the original question) Unfortunately this isn’t even the biggest game on MD’s schedule next year. The boys know it’s your guys’ super bowl and the only game of significance for BG. The target has been on MD’s back for 5 straight years now. We get the top public school in the country the very next week and play the #1 team in the country a few weeks later. Lots of work to be done! No sense in talking about it any longer. 8/26 is right around the corner, good luck! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂 Never said/insinuated that Taylor blocked everyone by himself. Never said we’re playing last years team or that I think Bryce young is playing quarterback for us Lol. Simply asked why the Gorman offense that is too good for anyone to cover this year only put up mediocre numbers in their 3 biggest games last year. If central and Hamilton limited this same skill position group of future NFL hall of fame talents to 21 and 24 I don’t understand why you think this same group is untouchable. (That was the original question) Unfortunately this isn’t even the biggest game on MD’s schedule next year. The boys know it’s your guys’ super bowl and the only game of significance for BG. The target has been on MD’s back for 5 straight years now. We get the top public school in the country the very next week and play the #1 team in the country a few weeks later. Lots of work to be done! No sense in talking about it any longer. 8/26 is right around the corner, good luck! 

See you next month and what time is practice I'm in LA and NY for work once a month so I'll stop by when im in the area  

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m personally a big Carter Freedland fan! 

No doubt he’s a good person and I liked the enthusiasm and toughness he brought to the field.  But if your not going to stick around and compete for a starting role, why not transfer to a place where you will be the starter?  Being part of a 2 QB rotation your junior year and a 3 QB rotation your senior year isn’t good for a players development.  Cen10 has the same situation with Conklin the past three years.  Is it really good for the players?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Summer break right now but fall camp kicks off the end next week. Practice is at 2:45. 

Curious what the weather is like out there.  It's always hot in TX, but this summer has been nuts.  About 108-110 in DFw the past couple days.  Have a cool day today with a high of 96 but the next ten are 100/102/103/104/103/103/102/100/95.  2:45 practice would be BRUTAL.

12 hours ago, Antt said:

Your big on the past I'm talking about this year everything is the past

Williams ,raleek, Bailey, teo ,moa not coming to Gorman 8-26-22

Moss actually was pulled vs miami central and his backup played great he didn't even lead us in sacks I returning sack leaders both return 1 had 18 sacks other had 12 sacks 

Crazy thing is your going to spy him and double branch

Also stop the best TE we ever had in Elijah Lofton which not 1 of your LB or DBs can cover 

Then stop Jaylon Edmonds aka branch 2.0 , auddie Harris,transfer

I think you guys will have to play man on man no blitzing, no spy,no doubling but if you do good luck LMAO 

I also think MD fans are missing the most important thing. Which is willpower and who wants it more. MD is 2-0 already against BG and this just seems like another game for them. For BG they see MD as the team that destroyed their dynasty, embarrassed their dynasty 42-0 on national TV. they have pictures in the locker room and the players rewatch that loss as motivation.

How many times in the game of football have we seen good teams lose because the less talented team just wanted it way, way more?

1 hour ago, pied said:

Curious what the weather is like out there.  It's always hot in TX, but this summer has been nuts.  About 108-110 in DFw the past couple days.  Have a cool day today with a high of 96 but the next ten are 100/102/103/104/103/103/102/100/95.  2:45 practice would be BRUTAL.

75-80 forecasted for the next week. Maybe 85-90 on the turf but nothing close to those TX temps. Do the teams practice in the early AM or at night? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

I also think MD fans are missing the most important thing. Which is willpower and who wants it more. MD is 2-0 already against BG and this just seems like another game for them. For BG they see MD as the team that destroyed their dynasty, embarrassed their dynasty 42-0 on national TV. they have pictures in the locker room and the players rewatch that loss as motivation.

How many times in the game of football have we seen good teams lose because the less talented team just wanted it way, way more?

What makes it “seem” like MD sees this as just another game? It’s a huge game, just not for a championship ring so it isn’t the biggest game. Recent history will tell you that MD is going to show up in games like this. Top 10 matchup on the road in Vegas against a team that there’s history with. MD will be prepared and ready like usual. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

The kids that are at MD weren't even in HS at the time. No kid thinks a nationally televised game against a top 10 team is a walk in the park

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

That's exactly how the '18 BG team felt, the year after seeing their gaudy winning streak and natty streak broken.  All kinds of talk about how '18 at home was gonna be a reckoning, blah, blah, blah, and proceeded to get spanked 42-0.  MD's a machine and too well coached to not be hyped for this game.  And the kids are fully aware of guys like Antt pimping this team like it's the best to ever play the game.  The boys will be ready, and love nothing better than shutting down that kind of hype.

6 hours ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

I Disagree…. MD always gets up for Top OOS Games, They have Beat the Best of The Best the last 5 Years unlike SJB who Has Never Beat a Top Tier OOS team…..

The Games MD is likely to take lightly are the in State games because MD has been so Dominant in CA….

Just look at the playoff game with Cen10 last year and the 2018 SJB game that was After MD had already beat IMG….. MD took Both those game lightly and almost lost to Cen10 and got Blown out by SJB…..

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

What makes it “seem” like MD sees this as just another game? It’s a huge game, just not for a championship ring so it isn’t the biggest game. Recent history will tell you that MD is going to show up in games like this. Top 10 matchup on the road in Vegas against a team that there’s history with. MD will be prepared and ready like usual. 

It's always those games where there is at least a perceived threat of losing or being challenged , that actually brings out the best in a team . MD will be more than ready. In fact, could be an absolute blowout . Look forward to seeing this game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

It's always those games where there is at least a perceived threat of losing or being challenged , that actually brings out the best in a team . MD will be more than ready. In fact, could be an absolute blowout . Look forward to seeing this game

Block thinks a game against top 10 Bishop Gorman on the road is not going to bring out the best of the Monarchs. I completely agree with you. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MD87 said:

That's exactly how the '18 BG team felt, the year after seeing their gaudy winning streak and natty streak broken.  All kinds of talk about how '18 at home was gonna be a reckoning, blah, blah, blah, and proceeded to get spanked 42-0.  MD's a machine and too well coached to not be hyped for this game.  And the kids are fully aware of guys like Antt pimping this team like it's the best to ever play the game.  The boys will be ready, and love nothing better than shutting down that kind of hype.

We know you guy's don't respect us but all dynasty come to a end 

7 hours ago, MD87 said:

I got us losing 42-0 again we can't beat some kid's that practice just like us and we practice everyday at 3pm since January and  sure MD out here everyday like us also but we are definitely planning for a lose 

38 minutes ago, Antt said:

Jurrion dickey? To los alamitos already 

Yup that’s why I said maybe to Los Al. Could be true, just the wrong move for him but we will see. No contact/dead period right now. For sure not going to break any rules on MD’s behalf. We both know what the 99% most likely/super likely situation is but cannot comment on that. Is what it is. 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yup that’s why I said maybe to Los Al. Could be true, just the wrong move for him but we will see. No contact/dead period right now. For sure not going to break any rules on MD’s behalf. We both know what the 99% most likely/super likely situation is but cannot comment on that. Is what it is. 

Yep we all knew when it didn't work out at MD los alamitos was next since he can't get in Bosco 

11 hours ago, Elliot Hulsez said:

Almost never. I’ll take the more talented team 9.9 times out of 10. If they’re nearly equal maybe they pull it out.

But when there is a discrepancy in talent, coaching and willpower will not overcome that.