Some California news

Ararar

28 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

So KDH a 4 star with 24 offers to MD? Is it a coincidence who knows but proves my point is the transfers that MD gets are highly recruited players lol

It’s hilarious that you couldn’t answer my last post about 3 different C10 contributors commuting from outside the schools territory. BTW that’s just 3 that I know that have  addresses out of the district LMAO. Public school!!! 

32 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You suck Gorman off for fun and want to come at MD? 😂😂😂 

ANSWER the question champ - who has more transfers - BG or Mater Dei LMAO 

Gorman easy I never said we didn't I don't care 

Just like you suck Rollo off for fun and want to move to Vegas like everyone else 

Plus relax it's just high school football lmao win or lose life goes on BELIEVE IT OR NOT

1 hour ago, Antt said:

Gorman easy I never said we didn't I don't care 

Just like you suck Rollo off for fun and want to move to Vegas like everyone else 

Plus relax it's just high school football lmao win or lose life goes on BELIEVE IT OR NOT

I played for Rollo and graduated from Mater Dei. & I promise I do NOT want to move to the surface of mars aka Las Vegas Lol. Life does go on and has, whether the guys on here want to believe it or not 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I played for Rollo and graduated from Mater Dei. & I promise I do NOT want to move to the surface of mars aka Las Vegas Lol. Life does go on and has, whether the guys on here want to believe it or not 🤣

Thank just wanted to make sure 

1 hour ago, old_e said:

Here we go again with transfer agenda. Every team does it at a certain extent and is been on for decades. 

100% every National Power has transfers ppl just be on MD and Bosco and when we was on our road they used to say we when recruited in socal its part of being great take the good with the bad 

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

To clear confusion, there never was a ‘stop’ at MD. Social media spewing untrue rumors does not constitute a stop. As far as I am aware his last stop was Valley Christian. 

Lmao well last school he was rumored to was mater dei believe it or not it was national news in high school football so I'm 1 of millions you have to argue with and who cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining and I work in sports entertainment and that's just facts 

5 minutes ago, Antt said:

Lmao well last school he was rumored to was mater dei believe it or not it was national news in high school football so I'm 1 of millions you have to argue with and who cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining and I work in sports entertainment and that's just facts 

Lol that is true. Rumors are way more fun to talk about. But if you want to discuss facts, here is one. You can believe this transfer because Rollo confirmed it.

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Lol that is true. Rumors are way more fun to talk about. But if you want to discuss facts, here is one. You can believe this transfer because Rollo confirmed it.

Yep 4th high school in 3 year's but has a chance to start but idk you guy's said the DBS you have are good and heard from another forum Deandre moore was cooking him in practice but I also got Deandre moore playing on Sunday so wouldn't surprise me 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

i know we can't believe everything you hear, but i saw on youtube comments, someone said he thinks that Malachi Nelson of Los Al, he might transfer to MD for his senior year

People magazine is going to name me the 2022 sexiest man alive.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

i know we can't believe everything you hear, but i saw on youtube comments, someone said he thinks that Malachi Nelson of Los Al, he might transfer to MD for his senior year

That makes no sense in any world 

• Like 1