Some California news

Ararar

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Bro you seen that non league schedule? With that heavy hitter lineup they need everything they can get 😂

AA3ADB61-0DA3-4EE7-95B6-FA1E1F4D1E70.jpeg

SJB hasn't scheduled anyone on their level for YEARS. What's Allen, the 5th best team in Texas? Oregon and Hawaii? 

They let MD do their bidding for non league and hope to keep it close so they can coast to a top 3 national finish. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

SJB hasn't scheduled anyone on their level for YEARS. What's Allen, the 5th best team in Texas? Oregon and Hawaii? 

They scheduled Central last year. Aside from IMG(Who they can't play), SFA and STA....... who else do you want them to schedule that's willing to play them?

50 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They scheduled Central last year. Aside from IMG(Who they can't play), SFA and STA....... who else do you want them to schedule that's willing to play them?

SFA….. They also Backed out of a Game with BG this year to Schedule a Hawaii Game…. SJB is Ducking The Big Boys…..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SFA….. They also Backed out of a Game with BG this year to Schedule a Hawaii Game…. SJB is Ducking The Big Boys…..

Exactly! Matt Logan doesn’t duck anybody either so Bosco can schedule Centennial. Of course they won’t. They think it is more impressive to play the #17 ranked teams from Hawaii, Oregon, or wherever.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Exactly! Matt Logan doesn’t duck anybody either so Bosco can schedule Centennial. Of course they won’t. They think it is more impressive to play the #17 ranked teams from Hawaii, Oregon, or wherever.  

And The Worst Part about it is that after SJB wins all those games, JN will Puff his Chest out and say Stuff like “We Have Won More OOS Games then Anyone Else”….. Yet the whole time he is playing teams that would be lower level D1 or D2 in So Cal….. 🤣

It’s frankly just Boring…. I will not watch any of SJB’s games other then when they play MD….

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Miami Central is not their level.

SFA for once.

STA again. (They played them 5 years ago)

Bishop Gorman. (Who they still have not figured out how to beat.)

SJC. (Who they nearly lost to.)

Maybe they could save face by scheduling Oscar Smith again. I heard they are really good.

Maybe they could schedule any of the teams Duncanville has scheduled the last 3 season.

#DuncanvilleTier1scheduler

#Thing2<Tier3scheduler

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Miami Central is not their level.

SFA for once.

STA again. (They played them 5 years ago)

Bishop Gorman. (Who they still have not figured out how to beat.)

SJC. (Who they nearly lost to.)

Miami Central is better then SJC most years.  The weakest SJB team beat one of the better SJC teams and a 3rd round loser in Central pushed Saint John's into 5 OT on the road. 

So essentially play the same 3 teams over and over again is what you're saying

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Aside from SFA and STA who else?

BG…..

Negro is Ducking and it is Clear…. I mean this Dude let MD play SFA on SJB’s Home Field when SJB was rebaked #2 and SFA was #3…. A coach with Balls would have Demanded that his team play the #3 Team in his own home field and. It let MD, His Main Rival, have that opportunity…. But Negro would rather let MD do the Heavy Lifting and take the easy win of some team no one even remembers DJB playing in the “Glorious” Trinity vs The USA event….

Negro also never scheduled IMG when they had the chance before the CIF rule went into effect…. MD made it a Point to Schedule IMG and Cen10 played IMG Twice….

MD, Cen10 and DLS have all scheduled SFA yet JN has not…. It’s clear he is protecting his rankings with a bunch of Smoke and Mirrors OOS games since he took losses to BG in 2016 and STA in 2017…. JN is running scared of SFA…..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Miami Central is better then SJC most years.  The weakest SJB team beat one of the better SJC teams and a 3rd round loser in Central pushed Saint John's into 5 OT on the road. 

So essentially play the same 3 teams over and over again is what you're saying

No, we are saying, just play SFA at least Ince and Stop Ducking them… They have been the #2 or 3 Team in the country the last few years, it’s time for SJB to Step up and stop playing Crappy OOS teams…..

Just now, THEOC89 said:

No, we are saying, just play SFA at least Ince and Stop Ducking them… They have been the #2 or 3 Team in the country the last few years, it’s time for SJB to Step up and stop playing Crappy OOS teams…..

Yes,  I think they should play SFA, but BG I hardly think they're ducking. BG needed a missed fg to beat Central just last year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Yes,  I think they should play SFA, but BG I hardly think they're ducking. BG needed a missed fg to beat Central just last year

BG is supposed to be Loaded this year and Apparently had a game with SJB agreed to for the TL vs USA event…. SJB then backed out of that game to play some crappy HI team so apparently SJB is Ducking BG so they can get an easy OOS win…. 

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

BG is supposed to be Loaded this year and Apparently had a game with SJB agreed to for the TL vs USA event…. SJB then backed out of that game to play some crappy HI team so apparently SJB is Ducking BG so they can get an easy OOS win…. 

Has this ever been confirmed?

SJB took on the best Gorman teams after losing their entire teams in 2014 and 2016

3 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

SJB won the CIF Open bowl game in 2016. You keep on trying to down play that Braves team. It’s not working. 

Yes, that's not the question.  They did lose their entire team that year and scheduled BG.

That Braves team wasn't as good as the 2015 team.  They got a fortunate call in the Semi's or they lose to Centennial

https://youtu.be/fEYN5hc1IfE

10 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

My Goodness!!!…. How many Transfers Does SJB Actually Need??….🤣🤣

Simple.  Enough to beat Mater Dei.  God forbid SJB finds a way to beat MD the next two years and claims the CIF open title.  MD would have to respond.  Imagine if they raise it to the next level lol.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Has this ever been confirmed?

SJB took on the best Gorman teams after losing their entire teams in 2014 and 2016

It was confirmed by a Vegas poster…. That’s good enough for me… Why would they make it up?…..

2014 and 2016 were years ago… And SJB lost both those games and lost to STA in 2017…..

Since those OOS losses Negro has not Scheduled 1 OOS team that could actually Beat SJB…. He could have Scheduled IMG until 2019 and SFA in any year….

My guess is Negro is just waiting for CA teams to be banned from Playing SFA like IMG then he won’t have to play them….. And it wouldn’t surprise me if he is working behind the scenes to make Like happen like he did with the IMG rule…..