Some California news

Ararar

Just now, THEOC89 said:

It was confirmed by a Vegas poster…. That’s good enough for me… Why would they make it up?…..

You ever hear, I heard from......

Just now, THEOC89 said:

2014 and 2016 were years ago… And SJB lost both those games and lost to STA in 2017…..

Yes, the Aquinas game was a push.

Just now, THEOC89 said:

Since those OOS losses Negro has not Scheduled 1 OOS team that could actually Beat SJB…. He could have Scheduled IMG until 2019 and SFA in any year….

Only until 2018.

SFA is the only team left

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yes, that's not the question.  They did lose their entire team that year and scheduled BG.

That Braves team wasn't as good as the 2015 team.  They got a fortunate call in the Semi's or they lose to Centennial

https://youtu.be/fEYN5hc1IfE

SJB beat the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th best teams in CA that year. A feat that had never been done by any team in the Calpreps years. 

C4FF6889-FE14-4C43-93A6-1118A53D1708.thumb.png.ffbb03cd8b7cb36f19ee9d852dd9f967.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

SJB 2016>>>>SJB 2015 easily. 

With a QB that can't throw the ball? No

The difference is they won the championship, but 2015 Centennial>>>>2016 Centennial. 

2016 Centennial beat SJB. Anyone that watched the 4th down conversion knows the truth. 2016 Centennial was gonna score, and they got robbed 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They could have, but SJB had just played Gorman and Aquinas in consecutive years. They had scheduled just fine. 

Yes, Negro had lost enough so he decided to Schedule Down going forward for OOS games so he wouldn’t have to worry about losing and could protect his Rankings…..

Just now, THEOC89 said:

Yes, Negro had lost enough so he decided to Schedule Down going forward for OOS games so he wouldn’t have to worry about losing and could protect his Rankings…..

We'll see. Next year he should have Gorman, SFA or STA on the schedule.  Something tells me STA is gonna happen

36 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Has this ever been confirmed?

SJB took on the best Gorman teams after losing their entire teams in 2014 and 2016

Definitely ducked us we agreed to everything from covering on expenses and everything and they decided to go with Kahuku and we CALLED MD and they agreed on the spot and said they would even come to us and we agreed on a home and home and we thought it was a no-brainer they would play us but when they backed out after agreeing for 24hrs we had to scramble and play Brookwood for Georgia and let me here WHAT Bosco has to say 

So you playing Kahuku over us smh which you never beat unlike MD we beat you guy's at home and away but he may have heard all the coaches from the run is officially back at gorman except the Sanchez bros EVERYONE ELSE IS BACK GOT NEGRO RUNNING 

S/O mater dei @HurricaneNick they want everybody 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Antt said:

Definitely ducked us we agreed to everything from covering on expenses and everything and they decided to go with Kahuku and we CALLED MD and they agreed on the spot and said they would even come to us and we agreed on a home and home and we thought it was a no-brainer they would play us but when they backed out after agreeing for 24hrs we had to scramble and play Brookwood for Georgia and let me here WHAT Bosco has to say 

This isn't good if it's true

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

This isn't good if it's true

Like I said it went MD yes and then Bosco and BG (9-16)had the same weekend open so we figured no brainer now look who they are playing that weekend and look who  we are playing smh it should be each other 

14 hours ago, steeler01 said:

We'll see. Next year he should have Gorman, SFA or STA on the schedule.  Something tells me STA is gonna happen

You should conserve your energy. OC is in a competition with 🦆 as to who can make the most repetitive and inane posts.

As I've argued many times on this board throughout the years, SJB 2015 was the better team. The 2016 team gets the recognition because they won, but the 2015 team was better. Sometimes the better team loses, that's just football. Same thing for Mater Dei 2018/2019. Ask any Monarch who actually follows HSFB, and 99% of them will tell you, despite not winning it all, 2019 was the better team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dntn31 said:

As I've argued many times on this board throughout the years, SJB 2015 was the better team. The 2016 team gets the recognition because they won, but the 2015 team was better. Sometimes the better team loses, that's just football. Same thing for Mater Dei 2018/2019. Ask any Monarch who actually follows HSFB, and 99% of them will tell you, despite not winning it all, 2019 was the better team.

100%

The 2019 MD team was better than the 2018 team. Objectively speaking, in 2018 Bosco was better than MD but MD got the ring. In 2019 the tables were turned, MD was better but Bosco got the ring. Both championship games were upsets.

• Like 3