Some California news

Ararar

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So wait, one play in one practice without any other Lakeland and San Clemente players, somehow means a game between Lakeland and all their players and SC and all their players would be good? I don’t think football works that way. Would SC’s line give their QB time to throw it to this guy?  ↳

The Los Al - AH game might've been a good one if it had been played under 7-on-7 rules. But since they played tackle football, it wasn't.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So wait, one play in one practice without any other Lakeland and San Clemente players, somehow means a game between Lakeland and all their players and SC and all their players would be good? I don’t think football works that way. Would SC’s line give their QB time to throw it to this guy? 

Deep breath! It’s just a joke poking fun at the rants bad router went on and on about this year. Lakeland is better than the Kansas City chiefs! We know! 

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think he played quite a few positions while at MD, including QB and kicker. 

I think it was his work at RB that probably had the biggest impact on the outcome of their state championship game against LBP in '98.

Certainly in that game people remember him more for his offense. But overall, he was way better at defense. 

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Isn’t St. Frances trying to play them again and Bosco?

I would think that easily fills a non-league spot.

MD would rather play La Mirada and SJB would rather find some OOS team that is equal to La Mirada so both teams can protect their rankings….

Both teams are content with MD’s win over SFA 5 years ago…. MD still has bragging rights and SJB can just ride MD’s Coattails as usual…. 🤣

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

According to the almighty pooh-bah, Cen10 refuses, or doesn’t have the funding to travel, so they have to host.

Which is understandable as a public, I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

They don’t have the funding to get a bus and travel west on the 91 for about 30 miles to Santa Ana? 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

MD would rather play La Mirada and SJB would rather find some OOS team that is equal to La Mirada so both teams can protect their rankings….

Both teams are content with MD’s win over SFA 5 years ago…. MD still has bragging rights and SJB can just ride MD’s Coattails as usual…. 🤣

In that case, can we Texans still ride the 2015 defeat of the #1 California, Open Division state champion. Who beat the team, who beat Mater Dei and Thing 2; the scary Trinity League teams who obviously no one wants to play except for Oscar Smith, La Mirada, and St. Frances?

I’m asking for a friend.

• Haha 1