Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Crazy!!… I thought the Coach Said he wasn’t going….. Good for him though!…

Does this means Lyons Brother will be the QB??…. How good is he?….

Can’t blame Mack. I’m really happy for him. Such a good kid with great character. 

Ryder Lyons is def in the running of taking over. He’ll have to beat out a couple juniors and seniors but he’s got the makings of being the next big name. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Whats the 411 on holmes?  Ese

I want to clarify that I have nothing personally against Khaled Holmes. He was a great Monarch player and I really enjoyed watching him play. Perhaps he would be a great coach. But who knows? He just does not have any real experience to be given this job, which is arguably the most high profile high school coaching gig in the country. I’m probably in the minority among the alumni in that I would like an outsider who is a proven winner take over the program. I will obviously support whoever they hire, because the program is always bigger than a man. But I’m still hanging onto my pipe dream of Matt Logan! 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I want to clarify that I have nothing personally against Khaled Holmes. He was a great Monarch player and I really enjoyed watching him play. Perhaps he would be a great coach. But who knows? He just does not have any real experience to be given this job, which is arguably the most high profile high school coaching gig in the country. I’m probably in the minority among the alumni in that I would like an outsider who is a proven winner take over the program. I will obviously support whoever they hire, because the program is always bigger than a man. But I’m still hanging onto my pipe dream of Matt Logan! 

This guy might be good at recruiting and maintaining a good rapport with parents of recruits . Leave the x's and o's for the coaches . A figurehead if you will  

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Easily the most high profile hsfb head coaching gig in the country. Nobody else comes close. Even SJB is a distant second. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Doing 75 hard. Not supposed to be on social media but figured it would be a good time to hop back on and see the girls cry over the new coach! 

https://www.forbes.com/health/body/what-is-the-75-hard-challenge/ 

This fucjin guy, we’re bout to be under an alien invasion and you worried about going on a 75 day keto diet,

I was looking for you last week Delby could have used you, #1 in NJ beat by sloppy joes Regs for our 3rd wrestling state championship in school history 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

@Bodysurfidk how much I believe this is the actual schedule because I know CIF teams can’t play St. Frances anymore. 

35184B88-0C72-4497-9093-A3B15C26A5AB.jpeg

Even if it is ST Francis MV or one in So Cal, who cares…. If the rest of those games are real, that is the greatest pre league schedule Ever!!!!….

And once again, Jason Negro and SJB will ride MD’s Coattails to the doorstep of The Natty…. 🤣

• Like 2