Some California news

Ararar

2 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

MD recruiting from Norcal now... these guys are shameless. 

It may be hard for the kid to get on field...MD has 2 NG’s that should be ahead of him on the depth chart...maybe Coach Johnson will go really big at DL next year and play a lot of Safety types in the front 7?

btw these are the type of kids you need to stop the veer...

6794C03C-23DC-443E-BF4F-9A0B58958616.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

It may be hard for the kid to get on field...MD has 2 NG’s that should be ahead of him on the depth chart...maybe Coach Johnson will go really big at DL next year and play a lot of Safety types in the front 7?

btw these are the type of kids you need to stop the veer...

6794C03C-23DC-443E-BF4F-9A0B58958616.jpeg

I'm fully aware Folsom needs a bigger line. It's just fascinating seeing your team recruit from anywhere in Cali with no shame at all. I guess we have DLS to blame for this...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

I'm fully aware Folsom needs a bigger line. It's just fascinating seeing your team recruit from anywhere in Cali with no shame at all. I guess we have DLS to blame for this...

MD does not recuite they attract, by being a great school with a winning tradition...they don’t just attract from Cali...Don’t for get the 4⭐️ Safety they came in from Texas...and as far as shame goes...

5A22FAA2-882F-49CB-85AA-C20CB2ED047C.gif

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Says the guy who’s best players are from Nevada 

But did they transfer???? They’ve played at Folsom since freshmen year and their older brother before them. They’ve also addressed this personally multiple times. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article189677829.html

Just now, Folsom Prison said:

But did they transfer???? They’ve played at Folsom since freshmen year and their older brother before them. They’ve also addressed this personally multiple times. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbee.com/sports/high-school/joe-davidson/article189677829.html

They can say whatever they want doesn’t make it fact just makes it what they say.I don’t know if Folsom recruited them like a private school does 8th graders and neither do you but you’re quick to make judgment on someone else.BTW your QB did transfer from Nevada.

I couldn’t care any less if a kid transfers or not that’s his business it’s just stones and glass something or other comes to mind