Some California news

Ararar

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ararar said:

CIF Federated Council approved proposal to prevent schools from playing opponents that don't compete for state championships. That means in 2019-20, California teams can't play IMG, Findlay Prep and Oak Hill Academy.

Video of MD’s AD signing game with IMG...

233D52E7-985D-4924-827B-21AB5EB5403A.gif

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Didn't they make that trip already?

Pretty rare for a Hawaiian team to travel to the mainland.  But, at the same time, why wouldn't someone want to go to the islands?

There's a reason why USC will travel to play Hawai'i, but not Fresno State, despite the fact those teams are from the same conference.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OLU looking better next season from twitter 

·
5m

I’d say Orange Lutheran has the best group of receivers for QB Ryan Hilinski. Now it comes down to the blockers to give him time. You saw what Mater Dei did with that combination last season.

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

OLU looking better next season from twitter 

·
5m

I’d say Orange Lutheran has the best group of receivers for QB Ryan Hilinski. Now it comes down to the blockers to give him time. You saw what Mater Dei did with that combination last season.

On paper that may be so but let’s see how they produce in the season. OLU should have an explosive offense but I put them #4 in the Trinity behind MD, Bosco, and JSerra. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

On paper that may be so but let’s see how they produce in the season. OLU should have an explosive offense but I put them #4 in the Trinity behind MD, Bosco, and JSerra. 

Yep they’ll be 4th. I don’t think they will be as good up front as JSerra.